AFTERWORDS

Hello everyone, it's Sabertooth.
This has been the first volume of our debut novel! Even we can't believe it became a reality, yet! It had always been this super closed project that was barely talked about (or rather listened to) for almost a year and a half, and we had so many doubts and setbacks on our way. And since everything has a price, we had to pay extra to ensure this book won't be compromised, and we fought our own demons in some sense to get this volume to all of you.
Twilight Bridge is a young adult science fiction story with a blend of fantasy, action, mystery, and few herbs and spices of psychology that was inspired by Japanese light novels. It was written in a drastically different style from most regular novels to keep those not used to reading (or don't like to read novels in general) engaged by using the simplest vocabulary and descriptive wording. All of the dark moments and the revolving scenes were reviewed, and any vulgar scene had been toned down to make sure the book can still be accessable to as broader audience as possible.
Since the story focuses on the concept of Reality VS Unreality, most of the main cast were based off of actual real life people. And with the aid of multiple personality assessment methods, such as MBTI, Enneagram, and many others, we tried the best we could to keep each role grounded and relatable. Bringing those realistic traits and personalities down and putting them head on with these fantastical circumstances. So, feel free to study each character and share your results with us! We'd love to hear them.

And lastly, we'd like to give our outmost heartfelt gratitude to everyone on the team, from our aspiring author (Mohamed), to our editors (Saif and Najwa), and influencer (Amr) for bringing this tiny idea to life. As well as the students from Emirates International University in Yemen for giving us the permission to include them in this series:
• Faculty of Medicine and Health Science:
1. Medicine - Class of 2022.
2. Dentistry - Class of 2020 and Class of 2023.

• Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology:
1. Petroleum Engineering -  Class of 2020.

Plus, a massive thanks to our faithful, passionate, amazing, sometimes crazy, always awesome readers, along with the wonderful communities on Honeyfeed, Webnovel, and Wattpad. All your votes, likes, shares, and comments are forever treasured. And any constructive criticism is always welcome. We really, truly hope this new story will put you on the edge of your seats and spin your imaginative minds. It is a very long tale that will spend more than eight volumes as far as the initial plan goes. And we'll be back again with a new volume in 2021. Looking froward to your support..

— SABERTOOTH