||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||

Friday, November 27th

"Did you see the mcc teams?" Alice asked as she walked into the living room.

"Yeah, there's some good ones," Techno responded. It was around noon and Techno was watching another marvel movie.

"Who're you gonna pass your energy to this time?"

"Might have to do Phil and Wilbur," He thought. "Oh but they have the furry and the Spanish speaking one on their team."

"You're such an ass," She laughed and slapped his shoulder as she passed him.

"You're an ass for dragging me to my parents house," He countered.

"It's Thanksgiving Techno, I shouldn't have to force you to spend it with our families," The girl sighed as she made herself a sandwich.

The two, with many complaints from Techno, had went to his parents house for Thanksgiving. Neither of them really looked forward to it. Techno's brother and sister could be a real pain sometimes and Alice's parents always felt the need to talk about politics.

"It would've been easier to just spend it here," He groaned.

"They're family as annoying as they can be. We should still catch up with them once in a while," She explained. He let out another grunt in response and Alice rolled her eyes.

"Have you thought about the smp?"

"A little," She shrugged.

"Indecisive," He muttered.

"I know I'm being dramatic about it but there's a bunch of people who probably wouldn't like me to join," She defended herself.

"Nobody would care, literally Dream adds whoever he wants," Techno argued.

"But I'm not even a content creator, it doesn't even make sense," Alice let out an exasperated sigh.

"Dream doesn't even stream the smp so it's fine."

"Why do you want me to play on that stupid server so badly?"

"Cause you're my best friend and I want you to have fun on this stupid server with me," He turned to look at her. When she looked away, he sighed. "Just ask Sean or somebody for advice."

"Okay," She muttered and started back towards her room. "You're also my best friend and thank you," She said quickly before leaving.

Once she was in her room, she thought about who to ask for advice. Sean would just tell her to do it because no balls. She didn't really have friends besides that. An idea popped into her head.

__
Corpse Husband

Hi

__

Alice chewed her thumb as she waited. She and Corpse were friends right? They bonded over being mutually awkward right?

Her heart rate picked up as he answered. Just be normal for once in your life Alice.

__
Corpse Husband