Book. Four. Teen.

Book 14

Book 14. Is coming. March 2 2021. 4 months away. And I don't wanna waittttttt.

BUT! It is theories and educated guesses time. And I'm taking this head-on. Also major spoilers. Very VERY big spoilers.

Character thingys. I looked on WofWiki to see which characters are going to be in the book besides Snowfall and Lynx. 

Characters that will have interactions with the main protagonist at some point.

-Blue

-Othermind (so it's not dead after all...)

-Riptide

-Swordtail

-Tundra (Winter's mother...right?)

-Winter

-Wren (*long gasp* WREN! THAT MEANS SKY IS BACK TOO YESSSSSS)

Characters that are only mentioned. They will probably still be in it, but might not play as big a role.

-Belladonna

-Coral

-Cricket

-Crystal (An IceWing I'm guessing. Possibly related to Lynx or Snowfall. Oh it's Snowfall's older sister...)

-Darkstalker (Probably Peacemaker)

-Glacier

-Glory (So if Glory is there, Deathbringer is there, and Wren is there, so that means Murderbasket!)

-Hailstorm

-Icicle

-Jerboa II (Only mentioned? Hm...)

-Luna (OH I FORGOT ABOUT THE REUNION YESSS)

-Narwhal (Winter's father...didn't he die from the sickness? No wait a NightWing killed him in Darkstalker's battle thingy)

-Nettle

-Permafrost (Another new character...maybe related to Crystal. Ah...Snowfall's uncle...)

-Ruby (So if Coral is in it too.....Auklet and Cliff will be there.........Clifflet :D)

-Sequoia (Didn't she die? Or taken over from the othermind? Oh no what if the othermind makes dragons fly over then Pyrrhia is controlled toooooooo)

-Sundew

-Thorn 

Snowfall's Relationships and Friendships with other dragons. (Massive paragraph things taken from WofWiki)

Winter

She doesn't seem to like her cousin, or care about the fact that he was fighting his brother during the Diamond Trial. She was also very angry and in disbelief when he was placed ahead of her in the rankings. In The Dangerous Gift, it's revealed that Snowfall has become distrustful of Winter. Snowfall even suspected that Winter was conspiring with her older sister, Crystal, to overthrow her.