Chapter 1: Release

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SELF HARM.
Pease don't read if the topic triggers you in anyway and if you ever need anything I'm here for you lovely souls❤️
-------------------

You sat deep in the woods of the deadheads, where no one could find you. Clutching an arrow head that you took from the box. You were drowning in your own thoughts, occasionally glancing at you're wrist. You hated this place and you hated yourself. You were just about to make a clean cut, when you heard footsteps behind you. You looked around alarmed, but saw no one. You quickly slashed the arrow head across your wrist, clenching your fist to cope with the bittersweet pain. Relief. You knew you had felt this before. You could tell by the other marks on your arms. You watched the blood trickle slowly, peacefully down your arm, then wiped the blood onto your shirt and threw the sharp arrow that was now covered in blood, as far as you could. You turned around, and quickly gasped. There stood Mihno, "There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere! Ready to run?" He asked. "You scared me!" you yelled, quickly hiding your bloody irritated wrist behind your back. "I'm actually feeling a bit under the weather." You said, avoiding eye contact. "Shuck it," he mumbled. "You too?" You should go see Clint, catch you later." Mihno said, running towards the huge stone walls. "Good that.." You sighed a breath of relief and climbed a tree nearby.
You were constantly wiping blood onto your stained shirt. More and more each time. You then wondered if you had cut too deep. You slowly made your way down the tree. Everything was spinning, all you could hear was static, and suddenly, everything went black.

-----
HEY BABE DONT EVER FORGET HOW LOVELY YOU ARE AND PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY SAYS. YOUR SPARKLING EYES WHEN YOU SMILE LIGHT UP THIS WORLD, AND YOUR CUTE NOSE AH. I BET EVERYONE WANTS TO BOOP IT. YOUR SMILE IS AMAZING IT CAN CHANGE THIS CRUEL BROKEN WORLD. IF YOU ARE HURTING EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY SOON JUST HANG ON. IM HERE FOR YOU IN THE MEANTIME.❤️❤️