Chpt.1

||Y/N'S P.O.V||

Uhhh....

I'm so sleep deprived right now..

I don't kow how long i can keep this up...

My..eyelids are...Heavy

''Hey Wake up!''

Suddenly, i was awoken by a loud bang on my work area,''Hey, no sleeping in the job, the Boss is Gonna fire ya!. I was awoken by none other than my Co-worker, I forgot his name.''

''No Slackin Y/N, especially when the boss is uptight!''. I quickly noticed the Boss must've been really pissed off at someone here, because she was tearing up blank pieces of paper. Until i realized that SHE was supposed to attend a EU meeting.

I didn't know how she missed something so significant to the entire world, but i had to guess it was her assistant. Suddenly I heard a loud "Bang!!" and the assistant came out the boss' office. I had to guess she was fired.

||Timeskip||

Its been several weeks since the old assistant was fired, everyone of us has been working our asses off to fil in the role, I could really use a promotion right now, but it can wait. I was finishing my paperwork due tomorrow, then all of a sudden......"Hey!, Y/N the boss wants to see ya"

||THE BOSS' OFFICE||

When I thought my workplace was unorganized, the boss' office looked like a elephant stampede, no kidding. Then I turned to see her, there she was, wearing a white shirt and a black skirt. She was in her chair and told me to "Zake a seat", my heart was racing, "As you know, I have a role open to be my assistant" She said in a bossy way. "But I don't just give anyone the role, I need a hardworking person, unlike my old assistant". "So are you saying....I'm being promoted Ma'am?" I said quietly "yes, there was no one I can see fit for the role, but you"

"Now, are you villing to exceed my expectations for you?" She said. Honestly how can I refuse this?, "Yes Ma'am, I won't" I said to her in a calm yet daring manner. "Ausgezeichnet!".

"Effective tomorrow" she said in a loud tone "Now, get out, I need some paperwork to do". I got out of her room, Several hours later, my Co-worker approached me and asked me about what happened, I decided to tell him about everything, and he congratulated me( as expected).

I realized it was already noon, of course I'm still sleep deprived so I finished up my paperwork, I was so damn tired, its like I ran a marathon then went sunbathing tired. I groaned while i packed up my stuff. On the way to the lobby I walked so slowly like I was somebody's grandpa.

Then my eyelids were feeling heavy again. "Damn..it.. just need...to..get..a..ca-" then someone bumped into me on the way to the door. I thought it was just someone, then, I realized it was France.

"Oh!, je suis tellement desole'' She said in French, but I was so tired I couldn't translate it. "Hey are you okay?" she said in a French Accent, "Yeah...i'm...Fine!..i'm fine!", "Are you sure your fine?" she said "Yes...i was just gonna...get..get..a cab"

"France!, ve need tso go!" I heard someone call from across the room. "Zat new cafe opens zoday!". It was my Boss ,Germany, still in her work clothes. When I saw her I immediately ran out of the lobby, I didn't know how I ran, but I was certain it was painful. 

"Dear god, I really need to fix my sleep schedule" at this point, I'm at the verge of fainting, but i dragged myself at my apartment "Lets....just.." and then I fainted right there.