Untitled Part 9

Jisung was very close to breaking his pencil in half when a knock came at his closed bedroom door.

Looking up, Jisung let out a stressed sight, eyeing the scribbles on his paper and the dozens of scratches and edits he had made to his very last character. There was just something about the person that wasn't sticking right with him. He had no idea of a gender, a name, what sexuality they were, or what their clothing style was.

Standing up from the desk chair that he was becoming much too uncomfortable in, Jisung's bare feet padded across the carpeted floor, his hand closing around the loose door knob as he pulled it open.

"Hey Sungie," Jaemin smiled, leaning against Jisung's doorway. His pink hair was brushed out of his face and Jisung was a bit surprised with how dressed up the older was. He was wearing dark grey slacks with a black shirt tucked into the pants, tied together with a black belt. A matching grey jacket rested over his torso but was rolled up a bit to expose the boy's forearms. A necklace with some kind of green crystal - including red splotches upon further inspection - was hanging from the boy's neck and Jisung thought it was quite pretty.

"Where are you going all dressed up?" Jisung raised his eyebrows, eyeing the pink-haired boy with a bit of amusement.

"We're going out to have dinner," Jaemin announced, the smile on his face reaching his eyes and making them crinkle slightly. Jisung's eyebrows raised and he laughed lightly, leaning onto the door handle. He briefly hoped it wouldn't break under his weight. "If that's alright with you?"

"G-going out to have dinner?" Jisung restated, adjusting maroon and brown colored sweater, "You mean like just the two of us?"

"If you want it to be," Jaemin teased with a wink and Jisung coughed, looking away from the boy's confident gaze. He knew that Jaemin was a werido.

Then a noise sounded and Jaemin looked to the side before looking away, seeming a bit annoyed. Suddenly, Chenle's head poked around the corner of Jisung's doorway and he looked between the two. "Did you guys say we were going out to go have dinner?"

"Oh, yeah, I mean Jae-" Jisung started but was cut off by Chenle.

"Ooo I haven't eaten dinner yet. It'll be fun! I'll go ask anyone else if they want to go out and eat with us," Chenle smiled brightly and disappeared from Jisung's view, the hallway floorboards creaking and a soft sounds of three snaps being heard. Jisung laughed and Jaemin joined him, albeit a bit strained.

"Well, let me just grab my jacket then," Jisung said and Jaemin nodded, watching as Jisung crossed his room and opened his wardrobe, pulling out a light brown overcoat. Then he walked back over, joining Jaemin as they began to make their way to the front door.

When they reached the foyer they saw Chenle and Jeno standing there, Jeno fiddling with his phone and Chenle looking into the fishbowl and poking around at the shells. At the movement of Jaemin and Jisung making their way down the stairs, Jeno and Chenle looked up.

"Hey guys," Jeno smiled and tucked his phone into his pocket, a heavier jacket tugged around his frame, "Donghyuck's coming, he just needed to get dressed."

"Oh, what about Renjun? And Mark?" Jisung prompted and Chenle sighed.

"Renjun's working and Mark said no." He rolled his eyes and everyone seemed to sigh in disappointment that Mark wasn't coming. It only made Jisung a bit more curious about the other resident. He was the only one that Jisung had yet to meet, but it had been a little over two weeks and he had still yet to even catch a glimpse of the other.

"Hey guys, sorry for the wait," Donghyuck's voice rang out from behind them and Jisung tensed a little, turning and blinking in surprise as Donghyuck walked over to him and slung an arm around his shoulder. He gave Jisung an inviting smile and Jisung hesitantly smiled back, everyone beginning to move out of the front door.