||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩||

Saturday, November 28th

Tubbo @TubboLive
TWO NEW MEMBERS ON THE SMP???

twitch.tv/Tubbo
47.3k ♥ | 5.8k Comments | 7.1k »
=

Alice was setting up her monitor and waiting for Tubbo's signal to join.  Dream had surprisingly added Ranboo yesterday so she'd be getting a tour with him as well.

Once she got the message from Tubbo, she joined the server and the vc.

AlicestellaV joined the game

"Alice!  Hi!"

"Hi Tubbo," She greeted.

"Alice, this is Ranboo but we also call him Ranboob," Tubbo introduced her.  "Ranboo this is Alice, she is very cool."

"Hi," Ranboo chuckled.

"Hello," She hummed.  "I am in a box."

"Yeah spawn is...well it's trapped," Tubbo said.  "We'll come get you, come on Ranboo."

"So how's your day been so far Alice?"

"It's been alright," She said.  "I woke up a little bit ago so I guess the tour is the first thing happening today."

"I will make it an amazing tour," Tubbo decided. 

After getting Alice out of the spawn box, Tubbo literally showed the two everything on the server.  She was surprised that no one joined while Tubbo led them around.

Once they were at the ocean farm thing, Tubbo decided it was a great time to leave.  Alice did not agree.  Tubbo left anyway.  Now she was with Ranboo.

"Well we should probably try and find our way back, huh?" He asked her.  They were in the middle of the fucking ocean.  Tubbo left them in the middle of the fucking ocean.

"Yeah, we definitely should," She forced out a laugh. 

"So I've heard Technoblade is like...a human gps, do you happen to have any of those skills?  Because I do not," He laughed.  Alice liked Ranboo for the most part, he was a bit strange at times but everyone was.

"Let's find out," She sighed and got in the boat.  Once Ranboo was behind her, she started going back to where they came.  "Can't believe he left us in the middle of the ocean."

"Yeah, he's a great tour guide..."

After a great bonding adventure, they finally made it to the nether path.  Tommy was apparently waiting for them.

"My chat is telling us not to trust Tommy," Ranboo said as they ran towards the portal where Tommy was standing.

"Yeah...we probably shouldn't."

"But Tommy is great!"

"Oh, you have so much to learn," Alice sighed.

Ranboo stopped in front of Tommy but Alice left through the portal.  She did not need to be murdered.  Tommy joined the vc yelling and then they started talking about ages and then sizes?