Prologue {Learn about Hacker}

Quick Prologue (Hacker Description)

Name: Jade Lyn

Villain Alias: Hacker

Age: 19 years old

Gender: Female (She/Her pronouns)

Birthday: September 13th

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Height: 5'2"

Quirk: Hacker

Quirk elaboration: With the help of code, Hacker is capable of many interesting things. By converting certain objects and identifying them as a line of code, she can store them effortlessly without a storage limit. This includes important things; Tools, weapons, essentials, etc. As long as she can remember the code line of that object, she can bring it in and out of reality at will. She keeps a computer/phone/notepad/IPad on her at all times to write down the code lines so she doesn't forget them.

Another part of her quirk is a form of manifestation. She can create and line of code to perfectly represent any object and bring it to life. Only problem is, she can't keep it forever. I mean, if you magically got an overpowered weapon in a game, you'd be kicked immediately right? That the case for the manifesting. The objects she manifests can only stay around for 5 minutes at a time before they disappear and she has to wait a long time before she can use that object again.

A way she deals with the manifestation cool-downs is by creating what she calls loopcodes. Loopcodes are codes of her manifested objects that are back-to-back and linked together, so in seconds she's constantly switching between her different weapons and making the amount of fighting time she has more drawn out.

Consequences of her quirk: Every quirk takes a toll of the host, and Hacker has it bad. By stressing the presence of her manifestation, it could cause some serious mental strain and migraines. But what's worse is that hacking has a huge mental backlash on her. When she gets emotional, I.E. angry, sad, scared, she can physically start to glitch. If she glitches for too long, she will go into a state she calls "crashing". Crashing is when she'll pass out from the strain of glitching, and a piece of her mentality will be badly injured, dwindling her mental and physical health dramatically.

Now you know about Hacker's quirk, let's get into her story, shall we?

Author: Jade Chisaki (Stage name, @jadechisaki on Tiktok)

Cover art by: @kawaii_fan_645 on Instagram

Honorable mentions for Chapter art: @kawaii_fan_645 - @stitch_567 (More in the chapters)

Special thanks to my supporters: @kawaii_fan_645 - @neevee2 - @alartcorner - @thehalloqueen - @theamazingkilljoy - @stitches_567 - @tempestanimates - @that..hawksartist - @bakugostiddywarmer - @dawnsanders797 - @olliesussfox - @quirky_bean_king_erik - @simp_my_life - @mrya_blu13 - @shigaraki_tomura_ - @creatingnightmares - @babyblue_moon - @dari.en - @officialfandomlore - @selenawolfnightshade

Thank you all so much for supporting me and encouraging me to write this story for you all to enjoy to your heart's content(Follow them on tiktok)

I do not own the My Hero Academia universe. All rights are reserved to the creators. This is purely a fan-created story and not canon in any way, but does take place in the chronological order of the story of Boku no Hero Academia. Thank you and enjoy <3