music bank groupie

all chaos wanted was to cheer mark on, he had nothing else to do that day and yeonjun would also be there for soobin so why not he thought. that was a mistake. a large majority of the nct members didn't like chaos, they didn't like his attitude and they didn't think mark should be friends with him. after trying to give mark a basket with candy as a present for making a comeback he got the door shut in his face by a manager.

chaos sighed and decided to get something to eat instead. he went into what they called the cafeteria, which looked more like a hospital cafeteria if anything, and not a good one. chaos didn't see anything he wanted anyway so he sat down and put his head on the table.

"can i sit here?"

"no, go away." chaos responded, not looking up. he knew there was only 3 other people max in the cafeteria so he saw no reason for someone to sit next to him.

he heard a sigh and something hit the table. okay then, i guess someone just sat down anyways.

chaos picked his head up, his eyebrows furrowed when he saw jungwoo sitting in front of him. "you know mark talks about about you a lot, it's pretty annoying." the older says.

"did you just come to insult me?" chaos asked, confused as to why someone who didn't like him was sitting with him.

"i didn't mean to hurt your feelings-"

"you didn't."

"okay good." jungwoo smiled, his purple turtleneck and pink button up the stylist put him in complemented his light brunette hair.

"why are you here?" chaos said, coming off a little bit like an asshole.

"i'm hungry, and you seem nice." the older said simply, taking a bite of his sandwich.

"what about me seems nice?" chaos asked shocked, most people told him he looked liked an asshole.

"i don't know, your face?" jungwoo shrugged at the younger's question.

"whatever." chaos responded. he rolled his eyes snd laid his head back on the table.

"hey!" jungwoo said on the verge of yelling, hitting the table.

chaos looked up at him in confusion, wondering why the hell he would do that. "i'm trying to be nice to you, can you at least act like you care?" jungwoo was a nice person, but chaos ignoring him was hurting his feelings. "you're actually starting to hurt my feelings now."

chaos looked at him in the eyes, the older being dead serious. chaos sighed and decided to give his attention to the older. "here, you should eat?" jungwoo asked, pushing the extra sandwich he had towards chaos. "thank you." chaos was still recovering, and he couldn't eat a lot yet, so he was pretty glad when he saw it was only half of a sandwich.

he unwrapped it and took a bite, looking up at jungwoo who smiled at him. "what?" chaos asked the older with a confused look. "you wiggled your eyebrows when you took a bite, i thought it was funny."

"oh." chaos responded quietly looked down at the sand which. jungwoo instantly felt bad as he thought he insulted the darker haired boy. "no no no, i wasn't making fun of you, i just thought... um..."

jungwoo not finishing his sentence only confused chaos more, "what?"

"i thought it was cute." the mumbled, chaos definitely understanding now.

chaos got up and walked away, jungwoo watching as he made his way to the dessert section of the cafeteria and picking up a bowl of pudding. he looked at it suspiciously before walking back to the table. chaos sat down and pushed the bowl of pudding towards jungwoo along with a spoon. "i can't imagine it taste amazing, but it's something."

now it was jungwoo's turn to be confused, he didn't understand why chaos got him a dessert, and frankly chaos didn't really understand why he did it either. "don't you want some?" jungwoo asked, offering the american boy in front of him some pudding. "no." he said shaking his head.

as chaos finished his sandwich and jungwoo finished his pudding, soobin approached the two with a concerned look on his face. "chaos hyung, can you come get yeonjun, he's really annoying me, i can't memorize my lines." soobin pleads with the older boy.

"yeah sure, i'll be there in a minute." he says, knowing how annoying yeonjun can be when he wants.

soobin thanks chaos and bids goodbye to the two boys. chaos puts the gift basket he made for mark on the table and looks at jungwoo "can you give this to mark?" he asks, looking the latter in the eyes.

jungwoo smiles and nods in response. chaos stands up to leave, fixing his shirt and jacket slightly. "here." jungwoo took the younger's wrist, pulling him closer. the korean male put a small piece of paper in his hand and told him not to open it until he got to the dressing room. chaos nodded despite being very confused.

the younger walked away, paper in hand. he reached soobin's dressing room where yeonjun was singing and dancing along to the current group performing. chaos shook his head and remembered the paper jungwoo gave him. he opened it and read the note. 'i hope we can be friends ^ w ^.' followed by a series of numbers chaos interpreted as jungwoo's phone number. chaos tried to fight off a smile as he turned around and faced the hallway so no one would see his goofy smile.

this isn't as long as i
wanted it to be but
it'll work :)