careful what you wish for (Fred Weasley smut)

a/n: this is just all my smut in one book for your enjoyment lolol 

Warnings: Smut! Dirty talk, degradation, light bondage, a guy being creepy, swearing, daddy kink

Teasing Fred Weasley was sometimes a good idea. When you were younger you used to lightly tease him when his prank went wrong or playfully teasing him after a quidditch game. It was a natural thing to do. But both of you had gotten older. You had dated for a few years and now you here you were.

He was now a successful business man in Diagon Alley and you had your own job at neighboring shop which you adored. As you got older you discovered a new kind of teasing. The kind that lead to you being pinned down on the bed moaning and writhing under Fred as he teased you mercilessly.

See it had started after Fred had been ignoring you for a while. Well, you had dinner every night but he was ignoring you in the bedroom. He was always so busy and tired after work nothing special ever happened anymore.

It started to take a toll.

He always looked so delicious in his work suit that you just wanted to jump on him in the middle of his shift. Unfortunately, jumping on the boss and having sex in the middle of the shop was looked down upon by most businesses. So you were stuck watching him be his stupid charming self to his customers while you were left feeling unsatisfied. How the hell was a few kisses and lingering touches enough when he looked so damn good all the time?

After a few weeks you had enough. A wicked idea had popped into your head. Fred was never really the jealous type but why not see what happens when you show him what he's been missing. It was a Saturday and you had work off but Fred didn't. He always went nuts when you wore the black skirt you had hidden away so why not test it out. Slipping on the skirt you add a blouse and undid the first two buttons. Smiling to yourself you head down to the shop ready to put your plan in motion.

"Hey Freddie" you wrap your arms around Freds waist.

"Hello Love" He turns around to see your outfit. His eyes go wide at the sight of the you.

"Are you okay Fred?" you tilt your head innocently, showing off your neck. His eyes dart to the soft skin, he loves biting and and sucking on it.

"Uh, yes I'm alright" his eyes subtly dart to your chest. The shop had gotten hotter, or he felt like it did. You looked absolutely scrumptious but he was at work and as much as he wanted to act on his urges he couldn't. He flashes a smile before excusing himself to go talk to a customer, Really hoping no one noticed the fact his pants got a little tighter.

The rest of Fred's shift was spent teasing him as best you could. Reaching up for products when you clearly could get with a flick of your wand just to show your mid drift, Bending over in front of Fred claiming you had to look for something on the bottom shelf. It was driving him mad. The final straw was when some git walked into the shop eyeing you up and down. Being the polite person you were, you had answered all his questions about the store. Although you weren't too keen on the way he looked at you.

"So tell me, where would a lovely lady like yourself be this evening?" His arm snaking around your waist. You jump at his touch and laugh awkwardly, not really sure what to do.

"With her boyfriend, eating dinner." A strong hand grips your shoulder pulling out of the strangers grip. You look up to see Fred with a stern look on his face. His normal playful face was stone cold. His brows were furrowed and his lips were in a tight line.

Uh Oh.

The stranger puffed out his chest but Fred towered over him. A deadly look on his face. The man backed down and looked around nervously "I'm just going to go now" he quickly left the store leaving you with Freds strong grip still on your shoulder.