Kageyama Tobio

A male lazily walks to the drink machine at his school. That man skipped class, he didn't care if he was in his last year in karasuno, what he cared about now was that he was thirsty and wanted to drink sweet things.

When he got there, M/n saw Kageyama standing in front of the beverage machine drinking a box of milk.

"Yo Kageyama!" Greet m/n suddenly, making Kageyama choke on his drink. He immediately coughed while hitting his chest.

"*Cough*Cough"

"Oi oi, Kageyama don't die!" Say m/n while helping pat the back behind Kageyama.

Blueberry immediately let out a sigh of relief when he wasn't choking anymore.

"L-l/n-senpai ?!"

"Huh ... are you okay?"

"Y-yea ..." Kageyama blushed when he realized m/n was beside him, M/n was his secret love from a long time ago, he started to like the tall man since they both went to school in Kitagawa, m/n is the manager of the volleyball club. M/n is one of the reasons he wants to continue his studies at Karasuno because his senpai continues his studies here.

Awkwardly, the (curly, straight, etc) male drew closer to the drink machine as Kageyama just stared at him silently and blushed.

Ignoring that, M/n frowned when he saw that there were no sugary drinks, all that was left was soda.

Kageyama blinked at the sight of m/n's gloomy form. "S-senpai, what's wrong?"
M/n turned to look at Kageyama who was still staring at him while sipping a box of milk.

"I wanted a milk, but it's finished." Kageyama paused, he lifted the milk box in front of his face, then looked at m/n, then looked at the milk box, then m / n, then the milk box-Stop it!!.

He looked away from m/n. "Senpai just take mine" Bargained Kageyama without thinking.

M/n blinked he looked at the milk box in Kageyama's hand which seemed to be half-filled, then looked back at Kageyama, then milk box, then at Kageyama, then-Stop it!!.

Without thinking, m/n immediately looked down and took a sip of the milk box Kageyama offered before, he even drank it from the straw that Kageyama used earlier.

Kageyama turned his head when he felt the silence, he immediately jumped back and dropped the box of milk he was drinking.

"S-SENPAI! ARE YOU DRINKING ?!" Kageyama stuttered at the thought of the indirect kiss between him and his senpai, even though he had only joked before.

M/n, who hasn't swallowed the milk, thought Kageyama was angry with him. m/n quickly pushed Kageyama, causing the man's back to collide with the drink machine. He put his hands on either side of Kageyama's head thus trapping him.

M/n then bent down and kissed Kageyama on the lips, giving a little milk from his lips to Kageyama's slightly open mouth. Kageyama's eyes widened as he gasped for breath while clutching the m/n's school uniform.

This activity caused the milk to spill out of the corners of Kageyama's lips and m/n, while the blueberry boy was still processing it.

M/n started kissing him more intimately, his senpai licked his lower lip making him moan, and unconsciously opened his mouth again, M/n immediately sucked his tongue and dominated himself easily.

A blush immediately appeared on Kageyama's cheeks as m/n easily dominated him. Kageyama shyly slipped into his senpai's embrace and returned the kiss.

A few seconds later, the bell suddenly rang, making m/n immediately withdraw from the kiss.

He licked his lips while looking at Kageyama who was staring at him blushing and with slightly swollen lips.

"Se-senpai" M/n nodded while giving Kageyama a flat face.

"Hn ... I guess I like your lips better than milk"

"Bo-boke!!"