Chapter Eleven

Tommy has just laid down, bare chested and with his ruffled hair. The moon manages to send a flickering shadow over his face, at the same time iluminating and darkening his features. I am not proud that I stare for a full minute, but it's not the first time anyway.

He senses my presence and opens an eye " I thought I told you to go to sleep"
I completely ignore his remark and instead ask "Why didn't you take me home?"
It's his turn to stare "This place was so much closer and-"
"Oh, cut the crap for once" I frown "I want the truth"

He looks puzzled, like he's trying to compare his answers but in the end sighs and says "Fine, the truth". He looks defeated. " I can tell when a person is running from something. And when you looked in my eyes I could see that something frightened you to the core. So hard, that all the smugness and whiskey couldn't cover it. I assumed that a neutral place will help you"
That is for sure not what I expected.
"But if you want to go home, I'll escort you" he says and motions to stand up.

I want to be mean and tell him I don't need an escort, I don't need anyone. But then I think about my house, my dark hallway, my back against the wall and I- I can't do this. I take a few steps closer to the bed and start unlacing my nightgown.

First there's surprise written across his face, then doubt and I am sure I spotted the lust. He looks me up and down, taking his time.
"I'm not sure this is a good idea"
Well, didn't have one of those in a long time.

I don't say anything. I just keep getting closer, and closer, looking him straight in the eyes again. I don't care if he sees fear, despair or grief. I just want him to understand that I need this. I need to get his smell off me, I have to do this out if my own will.

I kneel beside Tommy and reach a hand to touch his cheeck. He doesn't move.
"Maybe I will be able to explain this later, but I need this. You said you wanted this place to help, so help"

I think he understands somehow because he grabs my hand and brings me closer. I lean into his touch and our lips are barely brushing each other. His other hand tangles in my hair and the kiss deepens. I collapse onto him, legs parted and chests touching. I kiss him like he is my air, like I truly need him. His hands begin to explore my body, but this time I welcome them. He carreses my peaked breast and a soft moan escapes onto his lips.

I can see his eyes sparkle and he suddenly grips my hips and I find myself looking up at him. He smiles and kisses me once more before his hand starts its journey towards my awaiting core. His knuckles barely graze the inside if my thigh and I arch into the touch.
More, I need more. I guide his fingers to where I really want them.
"Oh, yes I know what you want" he whispers into my ear and makes my skin prickle.

Small circles drive me crazy and just when I am about to ask for more he slips one finger in. I moan into the pillow and grip the sheets harder. He smiles proudly at my reaction and slips another one in. The rythm quickens and I can hear the blood pumping in my ears. Just when I think I'll give in to the pleasure he shifts his position for better acces.

He lowers his head and kises me right where I wanted. His tongue barely touches the sensitive spot, while his fingers continue their rythm.
"Tommy" I sigh out of breath
He continues even more persistent this time and in a matter of minutes I find myself trembling with pleasure, my world in a blur and in the middle of all that, a pair of blue eyes pinning me down.

But I know he isn't done. He shoves the thin sheet aside, so that I can see him entirely. I linger and I'm sure he can see exactly what I want. He is already ready and when he slips his full lenght in I gasp. He retreats slowly, only to come back deeper. I can't even muter a word at this point.

He leans over and nips at my ear, my neck, my breasts. I moan his name over and over again. He places a hand on my neck and squezzes just a bit.
"I am not done yet, baby"
Even though I know he doesn't mean it, a piece of me still trembles at the affection of the word. I can see his muscles tensing and hear his ragged breath. His smell, like rain and cigarres invades me and I can feel every part of my body fulfilled.

He turns me once again, so I am on top. I like to be in control so I keep going even though I think I can feel him up to my stomach. My legs feel numb and with a final shudder I let go at the same time he does. I lean over his chest and plat gentle kisses along his shoulder.

I want to get off him, but his palms keep me on top, pounding me again and again. I can't stop shaking, but he is still going and each time I want to get off he puts me back in my place.
"Tommy I can't-" I try to say but my breath hitches again.
"Shut up" he says between gritted teeth.
With a shudder that I feel to the very tips of my fingers I collapse onto him. When I feel like I can finally take a big breath, one of his fingers grazes that bundle of nerves and I tremble again and again and again. His fingers  find the warmth that is still pooled between my thighs and push once more. My body, already weak, leans into his touch, uncontrolable shivers taking hold over me. His other hand comes back to being wrapped around my neck as desire overtakes me and I ride his fingers hard, just two at the beginning, but I feel his eagerness to try more. Another one slips in and then another, and when I feel his whole palm carressing exactly that right spot I have to cover my mouth to keep in the cry of pleasure. He smirks  shamelessly as that rising tension in me breaks with such a force that I forget who is bedding me or where I am and how wrong this should feel.

I feel his arms wrapping gently around me now, and covering our exposed bodies. We lay there in silence, trying to catch our breaths. I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heart. The pace is calming. His hand rubs my back gently and brings me closer. I encircle his waist and after what seems like the longest night of my life I close my eyes.

As I'm starting to drift away I hear him whispering "Good night Eve"