Episode 1: Impostor Us

At the Underworld, Overtron was listening to Golden Queen about her sad news about Silther, as she lied so he doesn't know anything about what happened.

Overtron: "And that's what really happened?" Questioning her.

Golden Queen: "Yes, my Supreme Intelligent. Silther told us to leave as he and his crew went to find the artifact that we don't know. And we haven't heard a word from him. But we knew, he was gone."

Overtron: "Hmmmm. Are you sure you're telling the truth?"

Golden Queen: "Yes, but we will be your new apprentice just like him. We will be yours to command."

Overtron: "Well, let me ask one more question. Is that what really happened, Silther?"

Golden Queen turns around as she sees Silther coming out from the shadow.

Silther: "Not really, I was on the mission just as the Skylanders stopped me and took the artifact. No thanks to her, for abandoning the mission."

Overtron looks at her, angrily, and he wasn't very impressed with her lies.

Golden Queen: "My Supreme Intelligent, I can explain-"

Overtron: "You don't, because you made a terrible mistake to lie to your Intelligent."

As his claw grip on his throne, scrapping it down, making a screeching sound which terrified Golden Queen.

Golden Queen: "Please, I beg you! I promise not to lie again. I'll do anything to serve you and your people. I beg you."

Then Overtron stops as he no longer scraps.

Overtron: "Fine, but do not lie to me, again." As he threatened and warned her.

Golden Queen nodded as she left immediately. And Silther was shaking his head as he made the tsk sound.

Silther: "Tsk, tsk, what a disappointing Doom Raiders leader she is."

Overtron: "Correct, Silther. Much disappointing she is. Lying to me was a mistake and I'm not happier if her Doom Raiders try to betray me. For now, we have an important mission. I believe we need Formeleon again. He still has the map in him."

Silther: "Oh, don't worry about him. I sent him to the Academy."

And Ovetron reacts to what he says and looks at him, angrily.

Overtron: "You sent him to the Academy?!" As he was angrily.

Silther: "Do not be worried, Formeleon will never get caught. Remember, he can take their form with them not around. I'm sure he is already there."

(Intro)

     At the Team Spyro's house, Spyro was very excited as he was returning to his room with joy as his friends were there, giving him stuff that he needed for his offspring.

Stealth Elf: "Might need this for the babies. Because they need to play with something." As she gave him a rattle toy.

Spyro: "Thanks, Stealth."

As he thanks her, Eruptor appears and gives him a burnt blanket.

Eruptor: "I made this from scrap. It may keep the babies very warm."

Spyro: "Well... thanks, Eruptor."

As he takes it and isn't concerned about the burnt blanket then Jet-Vac appears with a book.

Jet-Vac: "Hey, I brought you a memory book, it's been in my generation for years and I think you should have it. For your children."

Spyro: "I appreciate that, thanks."