Episode 11: Mask Redemption

Overtron, who was now sitting on his new throne, now learns from Bomb Shell that the five element fragments are hidden in the chest at the Academy.

Overtron: "Your saying is true? Meaning there might be a chance for me to complete my mission."

Bomb Shell: "Yes, my Supreme Intelligent. I learn everything else from their leader. Kassondra's friends, their allies, and learning that the Core of Light was at the Isle of the Citadel."

Overtron: "I know where it is, but do not know where it's located. Only one of them knows where it is hidden. Someone who might know where. But either way, it's my mission. You may leave, Bomb Shell."

He bowed and went away. Silther appears behind his throne and asks.

Silther: "How long will we be able to get them back? The Skylanders will try and tell the villains about your plan and it will ruin everything for you."

Overtron: "Do not be worried, Silther. We have all the villains here, safe and not knowing about it. And they will not leave because I told them the Skylanders will be searching for an answer from them and tried to destroy me. Good thing they trusted me for everything I give them. The Skylanders will try to find us again, but we must make haste before these villains will keep asking me too many questions."

Silther: "My creations are heading to the Academy and they are ready as you plan. I will be there and retrieve the fragments."

Overtron: "Good, just hurry. And do not fail or betray me."

Silther: "Don't worry. I will never betray you. I will never betray the master who wanted what they wanted."

(Intro)

At the Academy, Kassondra was talking to Buzz and King Pen through her device and asking them if they spotted any Cyber-Empire or villains around the Skylands. None of them found them or anything from the Cyber-Empire.

Kassondra: "*Sighs* Nothing, isn't there?"

King Pen: "Me and Cy have searched through the Infernal Volcano. But no sign of the Cyber-Empire or the villains."

Buzz: "Nothing here in the Golden Desert too."

Kassondra: "Well, we need to keep searching. Just, be safe out there."

Buzz and King Pen nodded as they ended their calls. Kassondra walks and sees Kaos and Aurora training outside of the courtyard and sees Glumshanks and Hugo placing books back on the shelf. She walks out of the grand library and sees the cadets were fine and talking together.

Roller Brawl: "Hey, Kassondra?"

Kassondra turns and looks at her.

Kassondra: "Yes, dear?"

Roller Brawl: "When are you ever gonna get Master Eon back?"

Kassondra doesn't know if they are ever gonna get him back.

Kassondra: "I wish I knew. But we just have to wait and see if we can get him back." As she wanders off.

She then thinks about what to do with the element fragments and wishes to get rid of them or hide them. But she is doing what she can to protect everyone. Then Wind-Up shows up and asks her.

Wind-Up: "Kassondra, how are your team gonna find the Cyber-Empire?"

Kassondra: "Well, it will be better if we have a spies at their base so we can know where they are and strike at them."

Wind-Up: "Yeah, that will be cool. But we wish we had."

Kassondra continues wandering and tries to think. Then Stealth pops out of nowhere and talks to her.