Episode 13: Destiny Calls

Five days later, Skylands was now in ruin and the land was now rust and dust from what happened earlier. And Kassondra explains, being a narrator.

Kassondra: "Long time ago, Skylands was a peaceful place for everyone who lives in Skylands. Millions of citizens live in Skylands because of what we protect and save millions of lives. But they failed, because they didn't have the strength to fight back and to save Skylands. The most dangerous threat we couldn't defeat."

As the scene shows the statue of Master Eon's head, a machine foot steps on it as it reveals to be a Cyber-Warriors with its plasma blaster.

Kassondra: "Cyber-Empire."

The scene shows that the Cyber-Empire invades the forest and attacks the greebles' home. The Greebles fought back and tried to protect their home but the Cyber-Empire were too powerful with elements. Cyber-Tanks firing plasma cannon at their home, Cyber-Titans sawing their defenses, Cyber-Drones blasting from the skies, and Cyber-Warriors, in elemental elite form, attack and capture everyone and arresting them.

Kassondra: "Of what we couldn't save, our worlds now belong to the machine. Their God has now control all over Skylands with all the Cyber-Empire, conquering and destroying, making sure no threats can harm Skylands. And this day forward, our home belongs to theirs now."

And shows the Cyber-Empire placing the projecting device, showing the Cyber-Empire's symbol, as the new age of Cyber-Empire.

(Intro)

Somewhere around the island, Sprocket, who is in charge, Wind-Up, Bad Breath, Chill, Flynn, and Cali were hidden underground, where Cynder, Roller Brawl, and Hex are with help from King Pen's map. Then they got alert and Wind-Up rushed to the others and told them the Cyber-Empire found their underground.

Wind-Up: "Cyber-Empire found us! Cyber-Empire found us!" As he warned them all.

Then they all panic that they were found.

Sprocket: "No time to panic! Wind-Up, Bad Breath, get those blasters ready."

They understood and went to get their weapons ready.

Sprocket: "Flynn, Cali, get the airship ready!"

Flynn and Cali nod and went to get the Dread Yacht ready.

Sprocket: "Chill, you and I are gonna defend them! And Roller and Hex, get Cynder up! We need to leave now!"

They understand and went to get Cynder. They found her, resting in bed, and helped her up.

Roller Brawl: "We need to leave! They know we're here!" As she told her.

Cynder: "Okay, but be careful."

Hex: "We will."

Skull helped as they helped Cynder to move around and across the hallway just before they saw Wind-Up and Bad Breath with the blaster gun.

Bad Breath: "This way! We don't have much time!"

They slowly rush to them just as they heard a rumbling sound. They pause and hear the sound coming from the ceiling just as the Cyber-Commander drill through from the ceiling and drop down next to them. It rises, in elite form, and scans them all as a threat and then scans Cynder and analyzes her pregnancy. It became a threat to it and then formed a blade to kill the offspring just as Wind-Up and Bad Breath tackle it down, giving them a chance to run.

Wind-Up: "Go! We got it!!" While tackling it down.

Roller Brawl, Hex, and Skull carry Cynder as fast and Wind-Up manages to blast the Cyber-Commander's hand off as it gets up and battles them. Then the hands came alive and started to crawl after them. They were hurrying to the Dread Yacht just an Elite Cyber-Warrior burst from the wall and Roller uses the blaster gun and shoots its head. But it faces repairs and stares at them. Skull charge and headbut at its stomach and Hex follows to help.