Episode 12: Fall of Skylands

All the Cyber-Empire were getting rebuilt faster with the Tech elements and gaining eight elements from Overtron's power. And the villains were getting ready for conquering Skylands. Overtron, with his own Cyber-Empire's symbol on his forehead helmet, shows Master Eon, who is still captured inside the traptanium crystal, that his progress is almost complete and proving him that he's wrong about his correction.

Overtron: "Now you see, I am finally going to accomplish saving Skylands, Eon. I am finally going to prove to you that I'm right about doing this."

Master Eon: "You are thinking of yourself, Overtron. The power has driven you mad. You must take it off and-"

Overtron: "And what...? Try and steal it from me?! I will not fall to anyone who dares to hurt me or destroy me. I am the Master of Elements, I do not trust anyone who dares betray me. And you, Master Eon, believe you can protect Skylands and those who need protection. But I will be the one who will save Skylands and end this war. I'm the good guy. And you will get to see the world be safe again."

Master Eon: "The world will suffer from you. If you harvest the Core of Light and give it the darkness in, you will unbalance our home and bring destruction."

Overtron: "It will work, just need more army and big machines to conquer other islands so that everyone will bow to me and will never try to destroy me with anything that can stop me. You will see it, Eon. You will see that I'm gonna fix everything that is right for our home. And to fix the cause of the war."

Master Eon: "Fixing our home is not the way. Just stop this, you're blaming everyone who discards you from protecting them. I'm the one who needs to be blamed."

Overtron: "Don't pretend that you knew everything. I sense you're pretending to know everything than me. I have other plans to get closer to the Core of Light. But it will be well guarded by your Skylanders and your friends. So I need my protector to help me to break in while I will be finding all the Skylanders and steal their powers and elements so that they won't be used against my people with powers and elements."

Master Eon: "So you're gonna use Malefor to get in there? Well, he'll never help when you lied to him about capturing Cynder. And he will not help you with anything."

Overtron: "You think I'm gonna use him? Pfft! Fool, Old man. He has already done enough. He is no longer my protector anymore. I have another protector to help me to get closer to it."

As he brings Master Eon so he can see his new procter. When they arrive at the construction site, he sees the Cyber-Mecha-Destroyertron's head and all of its body parts, being repaired by the Cyber-Empire.

Master Eon: "Is that-?" As he was surprised.

Overtron: "Ever since the Upgraders and the Cyber-Empires were looking for me, I ask them to savage the remains of my weapons when your son destroys my core and my weapons. And now here it is, being repaired. Once my new protector is rebuilt, I will be able to control it and help my Cyber-Empire to reach the Core of Light as I will enter the light beam and Silther will read the spells and I will become the God of Skylands to rule everything that I desire."

Then Silther slither beside them as he speaks to Overtron.

Silther: "Your new protector is online and ready to listen, my Supreme Intelligent."

Overtron: "Excellent, now let it hear me as I speak to it and give the gift that I have."

Silther nods and commands Blasten and Metalgal as they turn it on and the Cyber-Mecha-Destroyertron's eyes turn on. And Overtron speaks to it about what it did a long time ago.

Overtron: "Cyber-Mecha-Destroyertron, if you can hear me, I have brought you back to life to help me to complete my mission. You helped me to reach the Core of Light during the Machine War. You helped me to defeat the Skylanders in the Cyber-Warship. And now, it's time for you to help me again. The Skylanders are protecting the Core of Light at the Isle of the Citadel. You are the only one who can help my people to break in and protect them against the Skylanders. But you have been broken, damaged, and in pain from them. It's time for me to give you to become much more than you ever imagined. The power of that will save the world. You will be revived into new, you will be rebuilt into new, and you will help, protect, save, and serve me as your true master. You will rise as my new protector of the Cyber-Supreme Artificial Intelligent."