Episode 7: The Fast and the Fires

Malefor was hidden in the shadow and waiting for Krankcase to return. But he has been waiting for six hour and hasn't heard from him since he told him to find a Cyber-Commander's head to make it obey his commands. And then he sees Krankcase dragging a black body bag with him.

Malefor: "About time, where have you been?"

Dr. Krankcase: "Sorry, I was hiding from Overtron's guards. They have been patrolling around the area for hours and I have to wait until they leave. And they did. Sorry for being late."

He unzips the body bag as it shows the Cyber-Commander's head in a Cyber-Warrior's body.

Malefor: "I thought it was supposed to go in the Cyber-Commander's body?"

Dr. Krankcase: "I was in a hurry. And I don't want to get caught by one of them. So I just did what I have to do. Anyway, can I leave and never remember that I helped you for stealing parts from the scrapyard?"

Malefor: "Yes, yes. You can leave, and never tell anyone about what I want to learn. Including Overtron and Silther. Don't tell them or your I'll tear your legs from your limbs."

And made Krankcase terrified of what he says.

Dr. Krankcase: "Okay." As he quickly left in a hurry.

Then Malefor looks at the Cyber-Commander and sees if it obeys to his commands. He zapped it as it turned on and then got up from the ground.

Cyber-Commander: "Cyber-Commander, Unit 146, I am programmed to follow your orders, Malefor."

Malefor: "Good. Now I command you to-"

Cyber-Commander: "I will do what you say when you ask me to do."

Malefor: "Okay. Now I command-"

Cyber-Commander: "And if you want to learn more about Skylanders Academy, you can search throughout the Skylands website and learn about how they protect Skylands."

Malefor: "No thanks, Now I-"

Cyber-Commander: "If you want to watch the full news from Sky13 Action News, go online and type Sky13ActionNews.com. There you watch all the videos that you haven't seen before."

And Malefor was now angry because it was not listening to him but talking.

Malefor: "Rrrrrrrr, Krankcase!!!" As he yells very loudly.

Cyber-Commander: "Do you want to learn something about parenting?"

Malefor: "NOOO!"

(Intro)

At the arena, Sprocket was repairing all the SuperChargers vehicles from battling each Cyber-Speeder that was collecting materials from every shop around Skylands. And Jet-Vac came with the Superchargers called Sun Runner, which was badly damaged too.

Sprocket: "Another vehicle damage?"

Jet-Vac: "Well, I was chasing after them and then got too many shots from them. At least it still works."

As he got out of the vehicle, the engine exploded as it was smoking out from it.

Sprocket: "I'll fix that later."

Before she could start repairing, she heard a sound coming from the SuperCharger's engine. And she thinks Jet-Vac is taking another SuperChargers.

Sprocket: "Jet-vac, don't take another SuperChargers with you."

Jet-Vac: "I'm not taking anything."

Sprocket: "If you are not starting, then who is?"

And then Eruptor came in the SuperChargers vehicle called, Hot Streak, that was made from elemental magma rock.