Episode 5: Taste the Candy

Wash Buckler and Blast Zone were on their own airship while looking sailing somewhere around Skylands.

Blast Zone: "So, where are we going?" Asking to Wash Buckler.

Wash Buckler: "Well, we're heading to Rainbow Valley. There has been a disappearing river stream called Chocolate Falls that flows down to the village for years until it stops flowing. And they are losing resources. I do not know how it happened, do you?"

Blast Zone thinks and doesn't know anything about the disappearing rivers.

Blast Zone: "Nope, maybe someone with magic could prevent stopping the rivers from flowing?"

Wash Buckler: "Could be, or a Fire Viper we faced before."

Blast Zone: "Yeah, the flying snakes. It was guarding the temple for no reason. But at least we found treasure."

As he then shows the Magic Fragment to Wash Buckler as he sees it.

Wash Buckler: "Indeed, but maybe I better put it somewhere safe so we won't lose it."

As he takes the fragment with his tentacles from Blast Zone's hands and hides it somewhere around himself.

Wash Buckler: "Look on the bright side, we finally arrived."

And they soon see they have arrived at the Rainbow Valley at last.

Blast Zone: "Rainbow Valley, can't wait to see what we're dealing with."

They still continued to Rainbow Valley, not knowing the fragment was the pieces of the mask.

(Intro)

Wolfgang and Formeleon were somewhere around the island as they were in the temple. Then Formeleon stopped as Wolfgang bumped into him.

Wolfgang: "Why did we stop?"

Formeleon shows him as he deployed Razor Claw and it went further ahead which activates all the traps as Razor Claw dodge from every trap.

Wolfgang: "Oh." As he figures.

They continue further as they enter a large room. Razor Claw flew around as it scanned the whole area and then went back to Formeleon and transformed back into his chestplate. They walk up to the stair and see the rock. As they look, they realize what they were looking for is gone.

Wolfgang: "What? It's gone?"

And Formeleon agreed with him. They left the temple and met up with the other Cyber-Empire as Wolfgang was not happy with what they're looking for.

Wolfgang: "Great, just great. How are we supposed to return without an empty hand?"

Formeleon does not know as he then begins to contact Silther. But before he could do it, the Fire Viper came as it flew to the ground.

Fire Viper: "Well, what do I have here? The Cyber-Empire at my temple. A perfect to feast on."

Wolfgang: "Listen, we were just looking for something inside this temple okay, we only just wanna find this purple fragment. That's what we wanna know."

And then the Fire Viper knows about the purple fragment.

Fire Viper: "Did you say, Purple Fragment?"

And then Wolfgang and Formeleon look at him and think that he might know about it.

Wolfgang: "Yes, it's a Magic Fragment. Formeleon here, thinks it's here in this temple."

Fire Viper: "Hmmmm." As he tries to remember something. "I think I do remember seeing that fragment."

Wolfgang: "Really? Where did you see it?" As he asked him.