Episode 2: The Incredible Pop Fizz

Pop Fizz was in his basement, mixing his potion around. He mixes some of his potions and then mixes them again.

Pop Fizz: "Hmmm, if I mix this potion with this potion. I will be able to make something wonderful for me to go, uuhhhhh, spinning or something. *Meh* Doesn't matter."

Then he mixes two potions together and then he looks at it.

Pop Fizz: "Now then, should I drink it, or do it later?" Asking to himself.

He thinks about what he should do but instead, he drinks it. When he is done drinking, he feels nothing.

Pop Fizz: "Huh, I guess I should do it later before drinking it." As he replied to himself.

As he was about to leave, he started to feel weird.

Pop Fizz: "Hmmm, I started to feel, weird." As he looks at himself.

Until then, he fell to his knee and his mind began to hurt.

Pop Fizz: "Ugh, my head. What's going on?" As he asked himself.

Just as he gets up, his legs start to shake and his head hurts even more.

Pop Fizz: "Gah! What's going on with me?" As he cried and fell backward.

His roll left and right and started to feel something inside of him wanting to unleash something. He cried and yelled until his body started to change as his shadow on the wall showed his transformation.

(Intro)

     At the Academy, Spyro's team were at the grand library waiting for Pop Fizz to come, but he never came.

Stealth Elf: "Should he be coming right now."

Eruptor: "Well, he's wasting our time right now. Because Master Eon is giving us good news and bad news."

Then Master Eon shows up and tells them the news.

Master Eon: "Good, you all finally here."

As he looks around and only sees someone missing.

Master Eon: "Where is Pop Fizz?"

Jet-Vac: "I don't know Master Eon. He might be running late again like that last time."

Master Eon: "He will be here soon. For now, time for good news. We have finally successfully drawn the map."

Spyro: "And what the bad news?"

Master Eon: "The map is more difficult to read. The map only shows the island around Skylands but not the location to the elemental fragment. The only way to find their location is to pinpoint the location. Which is gonna to be hard for us to find."

Eruptor: "So we can't find the location of the elemental fragments because they don't show it on the map. Great, Formeleon is the only one who can locate the fragment because he's more intelligent than us."

Stealth Elf: "Well, at least we finally have the map that can help us. But we can figure out where it is. Because remember, Cyber-Empire only restricted any area to keep everyone out."

Eruptor: "And which is where?"

Before she can answer his question, Beeple shows up and flies around them.

Jet-Vac: "Beeple, what are you doing here?"

Then Beeple projected Expo as he appeared in front of them.

Expo: "Skylanders, Master Eon, we have spotted Cyber-Empires moving towards the northwest."

Jet-Vac: "Northwest, I guessed they already located the second fragment. But which one?"