Episode 10: The Enemy is my Friend

Silther and Formeleon, Brainkenstein and Krankcase have finally returned to the Underworld. And they brought Master Eon, who was imprisoned in the traptanium crystal, to Overtron as he was surprised to see him.

Overtron: "Eon, my maker, you have finally come to your surrender of yourselves. You have made a great sacrifice for your family, just like saving the Core of Light from the Arkeyan, Conquertron."

Master Eon: "Yes, Overtron. But I only wanted to speak with you. To ask you something."

Overtron: "Like what?" As he listened.

Master Eon: "That you have succeeded in your mission. You have been restoring your strength. And you have everything that you wanted so much to get rid of your suffering. But everything you have done, I believe you have missed something. There's always good for anyone that all the Skylands citizens need. They have hearts just like you, feelings just like you, and to understand just like you. You are now a living being, you can learn something about Skylands and learn to do the good things to help us all. So please, don't let it happen to you."

Overtron thought for a moment of what Master Eon was saying.

Ovetron: "Good for anyone that all the Skylands citizens need? The hearts, feelings, and understands, just like me? And to learn something from Skylands and do the good things to help you and your friend?"

Master Eon thought that he finally convinced him at last, until now.

Overtron: "Enemies! Traitorous! Liar! And Destroyer! They are all enemies! They will try to wipe me out from existence, just like you did. I will not trust anyone who dares to oppose me or attacks me! I will not suffer from anything that impales me with pain, brokenness, and loss! You will be imprisoned, forever. Take my maker to the secret base. No Skylanders will find him there."

The Cyber-Warriors respond to his words as they take Master Eon to their secret base and Overtron breathes heavily on his throne to rest. And Silther, with Eon's helmet on, asks him what to do next.

Silther: "So, what's is our next step?"

Overtron: "We will figure out our next step. Until I rested."

Silther agreed and slither away, leaving Overtron to rest on his throne. And Malefor, who was hiding, disagrees with his words he says.

Malefor: "Liar. If there's something I learn, The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend."

(Intro)

At the Academy in the Grand Library, the cadets are chattering about Master Eon being captured and Hugo and Glumshanks are trying to calm them. And Kassondra is with King Pen and Buzz as they try to figure out their next plan.

King Pen: "I know we must find Master Eon. But he wanted you to keep the cadets and the team safe. And to protect Skylands when he's gone."

Kassondra: "Well not this time. He's been captured and being held by the Cyber-Empire and we don't even know where they are."

Buzz: "I know. But being worried will not help us. He gives us more time to keep the element fragment safe as long as we stop Overtron and his army."

Kassondra thinks about how Master Eon gave his life. And to protect his friends and Skylands. As she understands.

King Pen: "Then let's calm some of the cadets."

Kassondra agreed as she and King Pen stood in front of the cadets and told them.

Kassondra: "My friends, Master Eon did give his life to protect us. But he did it to give us more time to keep fighting. I know Master Eon is important to us, but we have a chance to protect the elemental fragment that we had. Together, we will find Master Eon and stop Overtron. I know we don't have much but we will save Skylands. For Master Eon. For Skylands."