:::: Four ::::

Nova could feel the frustration rolling off of Five in waves. The doctor from Meritchect Prosthetics again was not being helpful in the slightest. As they sat there Nova kept glancing over at Five making sure that he was keeping his cool. Nova couldn't help but notice how in his element Klaus looked.

"Sir, like I told your son and his friend earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent, we simply can't help you." Dr.Lance said and Nova could feel Five tense as he stood next to her.

"Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name!" Five growled in frustration.

"Five..." Nova said in a warning tone as she gently touches Five's arm.

"That's not my problem. Sorry, there's nothing more I can do for you." Dr. Lance said.

Nova can see the anger in Five's eyes. She is ready to jump up and stop him from starting a fight when Klaus speaks up.

"But what about my consent?" Klaus asked and the other three people in the room turned to give him confused looks.

"Excuse me?" Dr. Lance asked. Nova and Five both share a glance. This wasn't part of the plan. This was Klaus doing what he does best.

"Who gave you permission... to lay your hands... on my son... and his friend?" Klaus asked in a wavering voice while pointing between Nova and Five.

"What?" Nova, Five, and Dr. Lance all asked at the same time.

"I didn't touch them." Dr. Lance said slowly in confusion.

"Really then how did my son get that swollen lip, then?" Klaus asked as he stood up slowly.

"He doesn't have a swollen..." Dr. Lance began but instead of answering Klaus punched Five in the face. Nova's eyes widen and she quickly stands in surprise.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you would give a little girl a black eye!" Klaus exclaimed, turning back to Dr. Lance.

"Now, wait a second..." Dr. Lance starts again but Klaus has already turned to Nova.

He mouths a quick sorry to the young girl. Before she could even react Klaus had punched her in the eye. The girl stumbled in surprise and Five shot out an arm to steady her.

"I want it. Name please now!" Klaus hums as he leaned on the desk. Five and Nova are both too surprised and slightly impressed by Klaus' actions to even react.

"You're crazy!" Dr. Lance trembles as Klaus stares him down.

"You've got no idea." Klaus chuckled as he examined the snow globe on Dr. Lance's desk. "Peace on Earth? That's so sweet!"

Nova jumps backward into Five when Klaus unexpectedly smashes the snow globe against his head. The two of them share a look of shock at Klaus' actions. They knew he was extra but never did they expect something like this from him. In retrospect, the two of them should have known how crazy Klaus was.

"God that hurt!" Klaus groaned in pain. Nova watches as Dr. Lance quickly grabs his office phone to call security. Klaus has other ideas and snatches the receiver out of the quivering doctor's hand.

"What are you doing?" Dr. Lance yelled in surprise.

"There's been an assault in Mr. Big's office! We need security now! Schell!" Klaus cries into the phone before slamming the phone back onto its dock. "Now here's what's going to happen Grant."

"It's Lance." Dr. Lance whispered.

"In about sixty seconds two security guards are going to burst through that door and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood. And they're gonna wonder what the hell happened." Klaus rambles as Nova and Five share an impressed smirk with each other. "And we're gonna tell them that you... beat the shit out of us!"