:::: Thirty ::::

The five siblings along with Nova found Five in the barn. Sissy, Harland, and the Handler were nowhere to be found. However, Five and Lila seemed to be in a very heated conversation and the pair didn't realize that the others had walked in.

"Come on, what are you waiting for, let's finish this thing." Five growled tiredly at the woman.

"This isn't going to be quick. You are going to suffer for what you did." Lila snapped with deep pain in her voice.

"Lady, I got no idea what you're talking about." Five said as he stood defensively before her.

"Ronnie and Anita Gill," Lila said, and a faint memory itched at the back of Nova's mind.

"Mean nothing to me." Five snapped and Nova rolled her eyes. Sometimes the boy could be so clueless.

"1993, East London," Lila said and her voice cracked. "You hog-tied them and shot them in the head."

"The flower merchants." Five said quietly. Nova remembered them. That was an odd mission because the Handler went on it which the higher-ups never do. Nova swallowed hard knowing that the Handler had given her a side mission that day. "They were your parents."

"And they never did anything to anyone. They didn't deserve to die like that." Lila said with a shake of her head.

"You're right, all right? I killed them but I killed a lot of people over the years. It was all just a job. It was never personal." Five argued and Lila laughed.

"Never personal my ass. Yeah, I've killed people. It's always personal!" Lila scoffed.

"That's why you're not cut out to be an assassin." Five said and Lila flipped a knife out of her boot.

"Want to bet on that?" She asked and Nova quickly pushed herself away from Klaus and limped over to Lila.

"If you want to blame somebody, blame the Handler. She faked the kill order. Lila, I was there." Nova said quickly as she winced when she put pressure on her ankle.

"Bullshit I saw the kill order! AJ Carmichael ordered it and your little boyfriend carried it out." Lila growled at the girl who only shook her head.

"No, that was a cover the Handler gave him the kill order but she gave me another order," Nova said and Five gave her a confused look.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Lila asked her.

"That night the Handler accompanied us on our mission. She never does that. You know execs don't go on missions. But the Handler came that night because she wanted to make sure I found you." Nova said and Lila shook her head.

"Stop trying to muddy the waters!" Lila exclaimed with tears in her eyes.

"She never cared about your parents. She just wanted you." Nova stressed and Lila looked like she was having an eternal battle.

"Why?" Lila asked.

"Because you're one of us," Diego said before Nova could answer. "The Handler stole you, Lila. Just like she took Nova and our asshole father took us."

"No, it's not the same thing," Lila said shakily as the others formed a semi-circle. With great difficulty, Nova hobbled over to Five who worriedly took her into his arms.

"You're right because our father didn't have our parents murdered. Listen to me, Lila. You were born on October 1, 1989, the same day as all of us." Diego said and Lila's hand that was holding her knife began to shake.

"Stay back!" Lila screamed and everyone looked at her with wide eyes.

"Lila? Lila stop." Diego tried to say calmly.