:::: Eleven ::::

Nova had voluntarily slept in Five's room that night. For her, he had only been gone for a few hours but she knew that time at the Commission worked differently. For him, it could have been weeks or months, or even years that he was away.

Nevertheless, she missed him. For the past five years, Nova and Five had been inseparable; they never spent a day apart. She missed him like a dull ache in her heart.

"What did Five even see?" Nova heard Allison ask her siblings. The girl had wandered down to the main room where the siblings, minus Five and Vanya, were all meeting.

"Uh, apparently we all fought against whoever was responsible," Luther said awkwardly. There is a long pause and Nova knows he's not going to continue so she steps in.

"He means you all died," Nova said bluntly as she sat on the floor next to Klaus who offered her some of his coffee. The girl gratefully took it with a small smile. "Hey, what do you guys think would happen to me if I mixed Five Hour Energy in my coffee?"

"What the hell, Nova?" Diego asked in response to her random comment. She just shrugged as she swirled the coffee around in the cup before taking another drink.

For a few moments, the room is silent. Nova sips Klaus' coffee as they process the information she had told her fellow Academy members. It was as if a dam suddenly broke and they all started asking her questions rapidly.

"Hey, what's going on?" Vanya's voice asked and they all turned to see her standing there with an unfamiliar man.

"It's a family matter," Allison said slowly and Vanya scoffed.

"A family matter? Right so Nova gets to be invited but not me." Vanya chuckled dryly and Nova glanced guiltily at her coffee cup.

"It's not like that..." Allison started but Vanya just rolled her eyes.

"Don't let me interrupt." Vanya snapped before turning to leave.

"Vanya, wait. I'll explain later when we're alone." Allison argued but Vanya didn't listen.

"Please, please don't bother and I won't either," Vanya said with attitude.

"That's not fair." Allison started but Vanya interrupted her instead.

"Fair? There is nothing fair about being your sister. I have been left out of everything for as long as I can remember. And I used to think it was Dad's fault but now he's dead. So it turns out you're the assholes." Vanya said with pain in her voice before she hurried out of the room.

"I'm gonna find Vanya and explain," Nova said quietly and she moved to hop off the bar when Luther stopped her.

"No, we need to figure out what causes the apocalypse," Luther said stopping the girl in her tracks. "Now there are loads of possibilities; nuclear war, asteroids, but I'm thinking this is about the moon, right? Dad must have sent me up there for a reason. And I was giving him daily updates on the conditions and I sent field samples."

Nova couldn't help but roll her eyes. All Luther ever talked about was the goddamn moon. The young girl shared an annoyed look with Klaus and she could tell they were on the same page.

"Hold on hold on. We all died fighting this thing the first time around." Klaus grumbled and Nova studied his face. She can tell from the hangover-like symptoms and the cold sweat that graces his skin that he is going through alcohol withdrawal.

"Klaus surprisingly has a point. What gives us a leg up this time?" Diego asked.

"Five and Nova. Last time we didn't have them. This time we will have the full force of the Umbrella Academy." Luther said and Nova watched in concern as Klaus starts gagging but tries to hide it.