:::: Twelve ::::

"Klaus shockingly has a point. What gives us a win this time?" Diego said.

Nova looked around gaining her bearings. She knew the timeline had reset itself but she was trying to figure out where the hell Five was. The girl knew the day she had experienced had been erased but she couldn't get the memories out. Not after what happened in the greenhouse.

Suddenly electricity crackled above them and Nova rolled off the bar as Five came falling through a time vortex. The girl landed on Klaus who caught her as they heard Five groan in pain from the fall.

"Jesus!" Allison exclaimed in surprise.

"Where's Nova?" Five immediately asked in his disoriented state. The girl quickly launched herself at the boy she loved and his arms wrapped around her relieved.

"Did you get it?" Nova asked excitedly as she pulled back to look at Five. His face was grimy and a bit bloody. His clothes were covered in soot and dirt.

"Who did this to you?" Luther asked and Five held on tightly to Nova as he used his other hand to snatch the coffee cup out of Allison's hand.

"Irrelevant." Five growled as he downed the coffee cup. He turned and studied Nova's face. He could see the pain and fear she was trying to hide. "What happened yesterday?"

"It's nothing." The girl said quietly but the look on his face told her he didn't believe her. "I'll tell you later."

"Alright, the apocalypse is in three days. The only chance we have to save our world is, well, us." Five said as he leaned heavily on Nova. She looked at him in concern as she held him up.

"The Umbrella Academy," Luther said with a nod.

"But with us obviously." Five said sassily as he gestured to himself and Nova. "So, if y'all don't get your sideshow acts together and get over yourselves. We're screwed. Who cares if Dad messed us up? Are you gonna let that define us?"

"No," Klaus said with a shake of his head.

"Good and to give us a fighting chance to see next week I came back with a lead. I know who's responsible for the apocalypse." Five said as Allison took the paper from him.

"This is who we have to stop?" Nova asked and Five nodded at her.

"Harold Jenkins?" Allison asked as she read the paper.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Diego asked as Five finished the coffee and threw it somewhere behind them.

"I don't know, yet." Five said and the others started arguing.

"That message was supposed to go to Hazel and Cha-Cha, wasn't it?" Nova asked Five quietly and he nodded.

"You know how insane you sound?" Allison asked after Five explained what the Temps Commission was and how he got the message.

"You know what's insane? Five and I are trapped in the bodies of sixteen-year-olds. Klaus talks to the dead and Luther thinks he's fooling everyone with that overcoat. Everything about us is insane." Nova said annoyed with all the fighting.

"She's got a point," Klaus said from his spot on the couch.

"We didn't choose this life, we're just living it. For the next three days anyways." Five said and Allison scoffed.

"The last time we tried to stop it we all died. Why is this time any different? Why shouldn't I go home to my daughter?" Allison asked.

"Because this time you have me and Nova. And we have the name of the man responsible. Guys, we actually have the chance to save the lives of billions of people. Including Claire." Five said and Allison gave her brother a surprised look.