Chapter Six

Gerard;

I made absolute sure that I got to the front gates as soon as I possibly could.  That meant basically sprinting from my last hour class to my locker, carelessly throwing my binder and folder in my locker (not that I cared any other day), and straining to run faster out the doors. I've been anticipating this time of the day since my encounter with Frank at lunch. It's not just for the fact that I have a pathetic infatuation with him, it's that I genuinely love being around him even if I have only known him for two days. His presence elates me, his smile is contagious, his eyes are hypnotizing, and lips are enticing. I cannot deny the fact that I want him. I've been trying to keep myself from flirting and sweet talking like I usually do, but it's just so difficult when all I can think about is him. I think about my lips on his and I think about him in my bed. That's when I'm horny, so, almost always. Other times, I think about how I'd enjoy holding his hand, hugging him, or even just being with him, not even in the sexual sense.

I look around, trying to see the dark haired shorty who's managed to catch my interest, no such luck. I can see Mikey, Pete, and Ray though, and all three of them are marching my way. Mikey and Pete look pissed, infuriated. Ray, well, Ray looks the way he always does around me: hurt, depressed.

"Gerard," Mikey seethes from between gritted teeth. "I swear on Elena's grave, if you even try to fuck with Frank, I will rip your dick off and shove down your throat."

"I'm not going to try anything," I lie easily, something I've become a master at. "He's coming over to take notes from Chemistry, nothing else." I'll admit, I did spend the last half of my school day thinking of ways to try to get farther with Frank. I don't necessarily want to hurt him the way I did Ray and Bob and all those other boys, I just want to get a feel of what it'd be like to be with him. His innocence is so enticing, his inexperience just fucks with my head, making me push myself to think of things to do. He can't be that hard to reel in, right?

"Yes, Gerard, because I find it simple to believe you when you say that," Mikey says, stopping my thoughts. I don't blame him, I mean, look at Ray. His head is bowed, refusing to look at me. His feet are shuffling, his hands are are fumbling. He's so hurt he can't even look at me. No. No, no, no, I'm not about to feel bad for fucking someone, I've never felt bad, I've never felt regret, I've just been the person that... thing made me to be. An exact replica of him.

"I promise, Mikes, I'm not looking to fuck him and drop him. He's just a friend," I inform him, looking away to try to spot the perfect boy. I realize that looking away is a sign of lying, but I'm anxious see him. Plus, no one sees through my lies, not that Mikey ever believes them.

"Whatever, Gerard," he says, sighing. He walks away, walking down the sidewalk with Pete and a very fast walking Ray.

"Hey, Gerard!" Frank shouts, running towards me. "I'm sorry I'm kind of late, my algebra teacher wanted to talk to me about the lesson we're doing, something about 'we started this before you moved here' blah blah blah. I already learned this shit, bitch!"

His colorful language kind of surprised me, I don't think I've heard him cuss, not that I can remember.

I laugh at his words though, quickly telling him it's okay that he's late. "My house isn't too far away, so come on, my car is in the student parking lot."

He nods his head a few times and follows me to my car, walking behind me instead of beside me. If he wasn't so innocent, I'd say he chose to walk back there to look at my ass.

The ride is really quiet. The radio in my car is broke and I keep forgetting my auxilory cord at home, so I can't use music to fill the silence. Well, what do you talk about with someone you've only known a few days? 'Hey, I wanna fuck you?' No!