Chapter Two

Guys, your votes and comments mean a lot to Starr and I, you guys are great, and I love you so much! Keep it up!
xoCrashFire

Frank;

I get on the school bus, uncertain as to whether or not it was the correct one. Either way, I take my seat in one closer to the back, trying to be as far away from the annoying elementary schoolers as possible. Don't get me wrong, I love kids, I want to have kids in the future, but these children are probably the most disgusting creatures I've ever encountered. When I was on the bus this morning, I was forced to sit in the front and a kid wiped his booger on my jacket sleeve.

I sigh, mentally thanking God that the day is over. I like the school, from what I saw and did today, and it's not too bad. I haven't been picked on, I've managed to find some people that I deem great to be friends with, and the classes aren't bad. One thing is still on my mind though; while I was eating lunch, one of Mikey's friends, Pete, told me to, and I quote, steer clear of the slut. He never mentioned a name, and I questioned him on it, too. All he gave me was a mysterious you'll find out. Does that mean that this 'slut' character is going to try to reel me in?

I shake my head, trying to think of something considerably less confusing, but fail. My thoughts drift off to Gerard, the boy who helped me find my chemistry class this morning. He was also in the class, and he was staring at me quite a lot, letting his eyes linger on things like my hair, my eyes, my lips, my hands, basically everything. It was very frustrating, but also strangely flattering. I've never made anyone so interested in just a few minutes. No matter how flattering I found his attention, his gaze, making me uncomfortable and I longed for the teacher, whose name I have yet to remember, to call him out, ask if he was paying attention.

I take a deep breath and look out the window as the bus slows to a stop by a street corner, which causes me to read the signs. "Shit," I mutter, grabbing my bag. "Shit, shit." Almost all the kids for the stop are off, making me hurry. This is my stop, was I really thinking that much?

I stand up, looking down the aisle as the last kid starts to descend the steps. I move my legs quickly, making my way towards the front of the bus.

I'm certain the bus driver would not have started driving while someone was walking in the aisle, but I'm still relieved and overjoyed that I managed to pick out my stop and get off the bus. So, with that, I turn on my heels and make my way towards my new home. It's a beautiful pale yellow exterior with brown shutters on every window, there's a large front porch, which acts in my favor, seeing as I love to sit outside while it's raining. My favorite part is the inside though, it's a two story house with a basement; there's four bedrooms, two bathrooms, plus one in the master bedroom, and the kitchen and living rooms are very spacious.

The bedroom I picked out is upstairs, which gives me a whole floor to myself, seeing as my parents claimed the master bedroom on the main floor. My bedroom is a dark, forest green, which I kind of like.

I pull the key from my pocket, turning it in the right direction as I ascend the porch stairs, excited to finally unpack my bedroom.

I stick the key in the lock, twisting it a few times until I hear a small, barely audible click. After retrieving my silver key, I open the door and step in, gently closing it back into place. "Mom, Dad?" I call out, not seeing them in the living room or kitchen.

"Yes, Frank, we're unpacking our room," I hear my mom's higher pitched voice return.

I nod my head to myself, mumbling an okay. "I'll just unpack my room, too," which I also say to myself. So, I walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of water and a bag of plain potato chips.

Carrying everything up to my room, I keep my head tilted down to watch the stairs pass by, making sure I don't trip over one and, possibly, break something.

When I successfully make it to my bedroom, I kick the door open and dump my backpack on the floor, then the chips and water on my bed. I also do what most people do when they move into a new house: I put my hands on my hips and look around. I mainly train my hazel eyes on the stacks of boxes piled on the far wall from me. Half of them are filled with clothes, the other half is organized with things ranging from photographs to shoes.

I heave a sigh, exhaling deeply, then refilling my lungs. "Here goes nothing." I walk forward, debating on what I should unpack first. Clothes or decoration?

Choosing decorations, I open a box that reads pictures/posters/other on it in my messy scrawl. The first thing I see when I open the box is a couple of shelves that are meant to he hung on walls. So, I set those to the side, deciding to ask Dad to hang those up later. The next thing is posters that are folded up and neatly stacked so they don't rip or get damaged. So, I take those out, finding my box of clear thumb tacks under them.

*

It's been about three hours since I started unpacking, and I've successfully hung up all my posters, put up pictures on my dresser and night table, and I've started on my clothes. I've taken a break, resulting in only one-fourth of the water bottle being left and the chips all gone.

I open my door and walk out, descending the stairs when I get to them. I hear voices and clanking around coming from the kitchen, so I turn to go in there. "Hey, Dad, tomorrow or something, could you hang up my shelves?"

"Yeah, after dinner, show me where you want them," he replies, not laying his gaze on me. Then, he continues his conversation with Mom. "They can't do that, though, it's only your first day.."

"It's fine, honey, everything will line itself out. Now, help me set the table. Frank, could you get us drinks from the fridge?"

"Yeah, Mom, what do you want?" I ask, aiming the question at both of them.

"Water for me," Mom says.

"Pepsi," Dad says shortly after, setting silverware and napkins on the table beside the plates that had already been set out.

*~*~*~*~*

Ok, so, this is just a bit on Frank, I promise I'll try to make my chapters longer and it'll get more interesting as him and Gerard get to know each other *wink wonk*

xoCrashFire