Chapter 22: Dreaming of him

His broad masculine body hovers over mine.

His arms keep me trapped underneath him.

His intoxicating scent fills my senses, pulling me further into him. And I brace my arms around his back, pulling his lush naked chest against mine. I feel my nipples tighten as they lightly skim against his chest.

I glide my hands over his shoulder blades, feeling his muscles tighten beneath my touch. And I get drunk off it, of the high elicited by our bodies lacing together. A high much more addictive than adrenaline, because it's him. Hero.

I feel his mouth exploring, tending, my every need. Following a trail from my jawline leading to the crook of my neck. His kisses are flames that rapidly spread through my body, leaving every inch of my skin aching to be lit up by him.

I raise my hand to the back of his head, keeping him pressed to me so his warmth never leaves me. And I hear him groan as I thread my fingers through his hair and his lips nip and brush against my pulse, pulling a needy moan past my lips.

Suddenly his hands are also on me. Wandering and conquering every goosebump and tremble his touch evokes in my body. His lips join as Hero caresses my sides with his calloused palms, teasingly as he gets to the side of my breast. And this time, a louder moan escapes my lips through my ragged breathing.

My back arches from the bed in search of more of his touch, of more of him. Gently, his finger presses underneath my jaw, silently signaling me to look at him.

The air is knocked out of my lungs once I avert my eyes towards his beautiful features. I watch as his eyes fixate solely on me, his gaze staying attuned to my everybody response, every little reaction, every tiny intake of air, every slight shiver.

His hand then wraps around my throat, and a wave of unadulterated pleasure washes through me at his touch. Fever unfolding my insides. My mouth agape, and I'm deliriously trapped underneath the lust in his eyes.

His jade eyes seem so close to mine.

And his other hand cups my breast and, with his thumb, he flickers my nipple. Making the pressure between my legs unbearable.

My head lolls to the side and I, I can't breathe.

My eyes roll back the second he runs his mouth between my breasts. Keeping his gaze on mine, he draws a sensitive nub into his mouth, and then fondles it with his tongue, shooting liquid flames straight into my core.

His hand lowers from around my throat to circle underneath my arched back, keeping me levitating on the air, pressing his hard chest against mine.

"Hero," I moan breathlessly as he keeps sucking my nipple into his mouth.

"Hero," I repeat when his touch leaves me cold and waiting.

"Hero," I call louder when his figure starts vanishing and his hands are replaced by my own.

"Hero" I call one last time before his face disappears.

I gasp. Before my brain gets the chance to even process, I'm already getting off the bed. My eyes wide open.

What the fuck!?

Did I just have my first wet dream?

Fuck, and with Hero at that.

This is just all fucked up.

This cannot be happening.