Change for the better and the worst.

We wake up to the sound of a hovercraft above the mansion. I run outside and see two military planes, not ordinary ones. There about 1 and a half miles away. I have enough time.

"Bombers!" I scream running into the house.

I go to the office and scream into the tannoy "everybody evacuate through to secret compartments in your room if the door is broken go to your neighbours room and escape there, leave your stuff but take your pets, to now, wake up .... wake up!" I run through to Charles and put him on his chair, I run through the house quickly making sure everyone is gone. Everyone is gone thank god. Me and Charles get outside.  It I remember I forgot the tents. Never mind peter got them out just in time.

That's when the bombs start dropping, the noise of the students screaming, teachers trying to calm them down, the noise of dogs and cats either barking or meowing in fright and the sound of a place we all used to call home smashing to pieces before our eyes.
I hug Charles and then say "who?" He tenses and says "I don't know, I'm sorry my love I said I would protect you but I didn't". I tell him it's not his fault and then g speak to the students.

"Students! Hi, thanks. Ok so obviously this is really hard for us ... but we are mutants, mutants don't give up not even after the most terrible shit! We are going to head that way to the little lake bit where we will stay until we figure out what to do! Stay strong, Raven lead the way!" I shout out. I can see the students faces turning from loss to cheery in the matter of seconds.

——————

We reach the safe location by 11 o'clock. We get all tents set up and me and Charles decide to go shopping for lots of food, all the teachers put money together. But we decide to take Lara a girl who can make money out of anything. We buy lots of Fanta, salads, yogurt, bagels, pancakes, cereal, bowls, milk, water, coffee, Nutella, butter and much more food.
We head back to the camp and we need around 10 pupils to help take all the bags over. We only managed to save one car. Which we will need tomorrow to go see Erik. Erik.

"Charles, Erik, we need to tell Erik" I say getting into the car.

We reach the hospital and as I run in I see Erik learning to walk with his cast on.

"Erik!" I say running up to him.

Charles freezes everyone in the hospital so they don't hear or see us.

"What happened, you both look like shit" he says looking both me and Charles up and down.

"The school. It was bombed by the government or something ... we got everyone out we are at the safe space" I say quickly.

"What!" He shouts.

"Old friend, I am sorry"Charles says.

"Not your ... not your fault Charles, Aria it's ok, if you got everyone out well done" Erik says.

"You should go" Erik says pointing at some cars with dodgy looking people in them. Probably CIA or FBI.

We leave Erik and promise to be back by 10 in the morning to take him 'home' Charles un freezes everyone and we head back to the camp.

Me and Charles sit with some students who again keep staring at us, I just smile at them, I can't be bothered to argue with anyone. Charles holds me for a while and keeps telling me to go to sleep, I just deny his offer each time round. He gives up.
"Hey um, Jean is ... wanting to speak to you Professor Aria, Miss, lady um mrs" a boy says walking up to me.

I nod and follow him to Jean who is sitting with a blue dude called Kurt. I sit beside them and Kurt teleports away.
"So, you and Professor Hmm?" She asks laughing.

"Mhm, don't even though" I say, I can't help but laughing at her face. It's so weird but somehow she is still pretty.
We talk more about random shit.  It I leave and go see Charles again.

"I need you to do me a favour my love" he says looking at me stern.

I nod, "take Raven, Hank, Jean, Scott, Kurt, Logan and yourself and go see a man names Graham Sharke, trust him" Charles says giving me Graham's number.

Once I get everyone we head of. I tell them what Charles told me and we head to a parking lot.
We pull up and get out pretending to be a family. Kurt puts his hood up and pretends to be a moody teen, Scott talks with Jean, Raven and Hank pretend to be the parents while Logan pretends to be a grandad and I just pretend to be a sibling. It's weird because they keep saying stuff like "sis, don't even I'll tell mom" and "mom Kurt  just said I looked like a gay mushroom". Jennifer says stuff like "Scott give your sisters headphones back to her and Kurt don't call him that, Aria are you listening to me?".
Logan makes me laugh when he says stuff like "in the old times we would get whipped for that boy" and "Aria, your far to unhappy dear".
I just say stuff like "Sure mom" and "Oh well grandpops".
That's when I see him a middle aged man with brown hair, wearing a suit. He hands me a letter and walks away without saying  a word.
The letter is addressed to Charles so I don't bother opening it. We drive back to the camp and I give Charles the letter.
He reads it out to me and I can quickly see his face changing from calm to panic.

"Charles, I write this letter to you because it is CIA information about why they are after you and the mutants. They are being lead by a man called William Stryker who is experimenting on mutants, you are all in danger. By the time you read this I will be dead, the CIA probably know I gave you this letter and I am now sitting in my house with the doors in locked waiting for them to come kill me. His. Get as far away as you can. Your old friend Graham Sharke." He looks at me and I can see a silent tear run down his face.

"Charles I'm so sorry" I say kissing him softly. He sits me his laps and I wrap my hands around his neck hugging him in-front of all the students ... but I don't care, let them see.

"Go to bed" I hear Charles say, but I don't need to get up and puts injections into his legs and carry's me to our tent. I can see students staring more as I close my eyes. I see Andy try to talk to me but Charles pushes him away and lays me down onto the bed and lies down beside me.

Ok thanks for reading, remember vote, and comment, see ya - M :)