Do i know you?

I wake up with my leg in agony, there's a bright light shining above me and someone is holding my hand.
I had the strangest dream.
I was in an ice palace ... there was a man with black hair he was wearing a fighting suit ... I was there in a green silk dress, children were walking behind us.
Then I woke up.
I groan as I try sit up but I feel a strong hand push me back down. I look over and see Charles holding my hand, he smiles at me and then calls Tony.

"Tony, she's up!" He shouts and Tony runs in with a tablet.

He comes over and smiles at me, he fills up. Glass with water and tells me to take the tablet "it will soothe the pain".
I take it and instantly feel very woozy. Charles laughs at me as I say stupid stuff like "omg Charles your hair is like so noice" and "holy shit ... I don't even knowwwwww".

"So um basically I'll take you back to our room ... um and you can stay there with me if you want?" Charles says stroking my cheek.

"Of course, your my fiancée I love you so yessss, I feel ... very ... stupid right now haha you look cute today Charles ... so fetch" I say as I boop his nose for a stupid reason I don't even know.

"Yeah, love you ... I know lilac is defiantly my colour" he says wheeling away.

"Charles?"

"Aria?"

"When will I get to go back to the room and train again?" I ask laughing.

"Tomorrow ... but now sleep" he says exiting the room.

...............
I wake up the my dad standing beside me with a metal leg in his arm "you alright kid?"he asks holding the leg out to me.
"Oh um yeah, is that for me?" I ask.
He nods and Tony and Bruce come in and take the metal leg from him "aria, relax for us".

I do. As they slip it onto my amputated leg they do some other stuff until I start squirming and Tony injects me with a sleepy thing.

I wake up in my own bed, I look around and see Charles sitting watching tv I look at Steve who is standing talking to Bucky, Jean and Peter M stand talking.
"Morning" Jean says laughing at the sight of me.

"Oh piss of Jean" I groan, Charles comes over to me and holds me in his arms as everyone tells me about what I've missed.
"So then basically we all decided to put the word 'shadow' in your metal leg to make it cool" Peter says.

"Peter?" I say frowning.

"Mhm?" He asks.

"I'm sorry about back at the safe camp, I was worried and thought I killed you ... it wasn't intended your like a brother to me" I say which makes him laugh.

"I'm totally over that don't worry" he comes over and hugs me.

"Come on aria, lets go for a walk" my dad says helping me up.

We walk all over the headquarters in silence. Until we walk through the cells. I see a familiar face, he notices me and his smile becomes from ear to ear.
"Aria my love are you ok?" He shouts running to glass banging on it.
My dad clenches his jaw and try's to drag me further on.

"Do I know you?" I ask the strange man.

"Aria, come on it's me Loki" he laughs.

"Loki ... Thor's brother right?"I ask which makes him sigh.

"Charles has gone and done it again" he says throwing a book at the glass.

"Done what?" I ask as my dad try's pulling me more.

"You were my Queen, your little boyfriend wiped your memory's clean of me ... ahhh!" He shouts making me jump.

"I'm sorry ... but Charles would never do that to me" I say laughing.

"Unless you asked him to?"

"I'm sorry Mr Loki but I honestly don't know what your talking about so now if you'll excuse me" I say walking away really confused.

He was familiar looking but I Probably just saw him on the streets once or something like that.
"Dad, why are you pulling me?" I ask making my dad stop and let go of me, he apologises and says "let's just get back your room".

As I get in I can Charles is going through my mind because his face changes and he whispers to Thor who then leaves the room in anger.
"Charles honey can I get some tea?" I ask.

"Of course ... chai or lemon or what kind?" He asks.

"It's defiantly a chai tea day" I say which makes him laugh.

I can't stop thinking about that man. Black hair, green eyes, tall, cheekbones that could kill and pale as a ghost.
Charles comes back in and hands me the tea, I sip it ... damn Charles knows how to make a good cup of tea. I sit there looking out the window as Charles sits beside me reading.
He switches on the tv in hope of any news to do with Erik, raven and Andy.
Nothing. The tv is shit anyway I mean it's the 70s what can we expect.
It's 5 days until Christmas. All the decorations are up and in the lounge sits hundreds of gifts for everyone. But one thing I'm not looking forward to this year is spending my Christmas without my big brother. Instead I'm spending it with -
🔨 An over confident god who looks like a barbie doll that was run over 30 times. Thor.
🔪my dad who could, if summoned, turn into the winter soldier and kill us all. Bucky.
🇺🇸 my serious godfather that seriously needs to chill. Steve.
💰 a playboy millionaire. Tony.
👿a nerd that could turn into a giant green guy if annoyed. Bruce.
🧠my fiancée who can go into your mind and see what your thinking. Charles.
🏃🏼‍♂️a guy that can run 10x quicker than a normal person. Peter M
🕷a woman who is seriously pretty but has some strange problem smiling. Natasha.
🕸A spider boy who is literally such a nerd it's unbelievable. Peter P.
🕶A guy with some serious problem with his eyes. Scott.
💀a girl that could literally kill you if she is in the mood. Jean.
🐍a guy that now I think about it looks a little like a human snake. Loki.

So I'm pretty sure this Christmas is going to be fun. I got Charles a whole collection of books, Hank some new science stuff, got my dad a new gun, Tony a new suit, we all got Steve a new car and basically got everyone else some random ass stuff.
Although Peter P will be happy with his, I got him a new album for his record player, he's absolutely gonna lose his shit.
I fall asleep after a while talking with Charles. Something seems different with him and to be honest different with everyone, but I don't care right now I'm happy with them all, except I do miss raven and Erik and definitely Andy.

Loki dokie people. Loki is gonna 'die' soon and then he gonna be
"OMG you guys look so sad what's going on?" - Loki.

"Loki? It's your funeral" - Aria.

"Whatttttttttt" - Loki.

"How are you here?" - Aria.

"Well *tells to hour long story* and that's how I faked my death for the 3rd time" - Loki.

"I hate you Loki" - Aria.

"Love you to darling!" - Loki.

Anywho I'm getting away ... see ya - M :)