Death isnt to be feared.

He thought I died, no. I lay there letting the poison find it's way into my body, I feel his pain, his sorrow. He weeps and he try's shaking me awake. Just before the poison takes my soul I form a slight reassuring smile on my face.
I'm not dead.

Btw this is gunna be a fucking long chapter !

1 month before.
Erik is back home and we are all so happy although he and Charles relationship has grown weaker. I see Erik, Raven and Andy all standing talking about something, I get a boy to try listen in for me and he does as I say. Although ... he gets caught out.

"If you want to know what we are talking about, then join us but until you do ... go away sis" Andy says the using the boy forward.

"Thanks kid, sorry" I say letting him go.

I look at Charles who is sitting talking with Kurt, I look all the other children, some sitting smiling while others sit in dismay, worried about the future. We can't keep living like this. Can we?

"Aria! My love come here!" Charles shouts at me. I run over to him and sit beside him talking to Kurt who likes talking about supernatural stuff. I laugh when he says 'people believe in supernatural but others don't ... they should though mutants are basically supernatural".
We are supernatural. We are a species born from a vast amount of chromosomes that are bundled up to form a different reaction. Shit ... Charles made me smart.
I see him laugh at me and he says 'that's what yI u get for having a smart ass boyfriend'. I stick my tongue out at him and walk away to find Raven. She is standing talking to Erik, they keep looking at me and frowning.
I can't do it. I can't leave Charles and go of with Erik. Mutant and Proud. I walk towards Peter and talk to him about how to play PAC-MAN. He says always focus and then he just falls asleep ... he acts a little and looks a little like Erik ... hmm who knows.

"Aria" I hear Erik say before I go into my tent. I turn around and see him sitting making some metal hover in the air.

"Yes?" I ask sighing.

"Sit with me" he says tapping the space beside him.

I sit down and starts talking "they aren't going to stop coming for us, Charles ... Charles is delusional he thinks that all of those disgusting pig like humans will stop, they will never stop" he says sending metal flying into a tree just missing jeans head.

I don't say anything and just look at the ground. He pats my back and says "think about it, that's all I ask of you" I walk away into m tent and don't come  up until Charles asks me if I want to go in a walk.

I take his hand and he leads me to the lake where a picnic is waiting for us. I smile at him and sit down, he hands me some wine and says "for you my love".
We sip at the wine and munch on some bread and butter, we don't say much until Charles stop eating.
"Don't do it" He says looking at me frowning, he's inside my mind.

"Charles, is your u have always said mutant and proud, how can we be proud but be in hiding?" I ask.

"Because I know you Aria"

"Charles, what if I want to be the next Magneto, you don't know what I want, so just stop pressuring me and let go" I say storming of. I see Erik sitting with Andy. He smiles at me and gives Charles a confident look.

—————

The next morning I wake up to the sound three voices upside my tent. I slightly unzip the door and peek through it. I see Erik, Andy and Raven all standing talking and throwing bags into a taxi.

"What are you doing?!" I ask stepping out of the tent.

"Aria shh, but Come with us?" Erik asks. I look up at him and frown.