Lady Aria.

I get showered and dressed. Today is the day of the coronation. I can hear footsteps all over the place and the shouts of frost giant children on the streets.
I'm dressed in my dress for the ceremony waiting for 12 o'clock when Loki comes to get me.
"You look amazing my love" Loki says wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck a few times.
"And you look handsome magic boy" I say looking at him and kissing him.

Trumpets sound signifying it's time. Loki bows and takes my hand as we leave the bedroom making our way down the stairs and through the big ice doors to the throne room where forest giants big and small are standing smiling at us.
I notice a little girl standing behind her mother looking at me in a frightened way. I stop and walk over to her and Loki try's to stop me "it's alright darling, there is no need to be afraid ... your beautiful" I say holding my hand out to the girl.
I stand up and look at all the frost giant children and shout "children, walk behind us".
And they do.
They all head out and walk behind us smiling at each other. I take Loki's hand and he looks at me reassuringly. I smile and keep walking with the children behind us until one little girl runs up beside me and looks embarrassed and frightened. I look at her and pick her up.

Loki looks at me and then quickly keeps looking ahead. We get to the thrones and I kiss the girl on the head and tell the rest of the children to stand beside us and they do. The minister makes his way up with a good ice crown and says the vows.

"Welcome to the coronation of our Queen ... Queen Aria or Lady Aria, today she will become our faithful and loyal leader ... leading us along side our King ... King Loki son of Laufey, Lady Aria your fathers name if you will?" He asks standing between me and Loki.

"James Buchanan Barnes" I say looking straight ahead.

"Aria Jamesdottir Buchanan Barnes is now your full name until you may or may not marry our King, agreed?" He asks mes bowing.

"Yes" I say.

"And you our King are also alright with this arrangement?"

"Yes I am" Loki says grabbing my hand.

"And now, Lady Aria Jamesdottir ... it is time repeat after me" He says.

Authors note.
I don't actually know what is said at things like this so erm I wrote some random shit.

"I Lady Aria promise to protect the land of Jottënhuim against the Asgardians and Midgardians at all costs" he starts.

I repeat.

"I promise to never retreat back to the Midgard or Asgard" he says making his voice heard more.

I repeat.

"And no matter what ... I will love and protect every single being in this kingdom big or small, and now  I will become your Queen" he says taking the crown out of the box.

I repeat.

I kneel down and he slowly and carefully places the crown on my head. Applaud fills the room followed by everyone kneeling for me. Loki helps me up and kisses my hand turning towards the crowd and shouting "Your Queen!". Applause fills the room again as we walk towards the door with the children following us again.
We make our way to the feast room where everyone is invited, we sit and eat and one by one each child comes up to us some on their own some with their parents, congratulate us and then I give them a gift before they leave.
The party lasts hours with food, drink, and dancing back and forth. Loki drags me out on the dance floor when a slow song starts playing, he takes my hand and puts one hand in my waist swaying back and forth with me while people watch us in aw.

"Why the long face my love?" He asks as I nuzzle my face into his neck.

"I miss my father, my brother ... Raven" I say shaking my head.

"It's alright ... we are your family now" he says twirling me around.

"Thank you love" I say rocking back and forth with him.

"Come I need to show you something" he says taking my hand and leading me outside and down a few steps.

I notice a whole winter wonderland that takes my breath away. Ice trees, ice flowers, a pool that's ice cold and Loki's skin is turning blue. I take his hand as we walk around, I see a waterfall that has freezing cold water falling out of it.
Ice sculptures of Loki's father.

"This is my haven" he says sitting in a bench.

"It's beautiful" I say sitting on a swing.

He comes over and pushes me but then stops it from swinging. Takes my hand and leads me to the pool and we sit next to it. I feel an urge to throw him in. So I do nothings stopping me.
I push him in but he grabs onto my arm and drags me in with him.

"Holy shit ... Loki you dumb ass!" I shout shivering.

"That's what you get for trying to trick the god a mischief" he says floating looking at the stars.

"I tried ... I failed ... I won't stop trying" I say getting out, my dress now soaked through so you can see the bare skin.

"Come here" Loki says hugging me and wrapping a huge fur coat around me making me a little warmer.

We make our way to the room passing the hall to see everyone is gone. We get to the room and see lots of gifts waiting for me and Loki. We sit opening a few of them and then head to bed 😏.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter ... dont know why the writing is like this ... eh see ya have a good one - M :)