Your ok.

I wake up comfortable lying in bed. Charles. Charles! Oh my god CHARLES. I open my eyes and slip on some warmer clothes, where am I?
"Charles?" I shout walking to the kitchen. I see him sitting talking with Hank, Peter and Logan.

"Aria oh my god I'm sorry my love!" He says standing up and painfully walking to me. He holds me and shooes everyone out of the room. He kisses me and I can see a tear roll down his eyes.

"I'll never do it again" he says.

"Why did you do it anyway" I ask confused but crying.

"Because ... because i didn't feel that you were happy" he says kissing me more.

"Charles, I wasn't but ... now I see what Erik is doing ... I am happy with you" I see hugging him.

"Where is Erik?" I ask him frowning.

"Half way across the country with Raven and your brother by now, his riot succeeded" Charles says shaking his head.

"Oh" I say. He takes me back to the camp where everyone is happy to see me. No one knows where I was but jean knows, she read my mind. She frowns at me but then smiles. She can't stay mad at me ... I mean look at me, I'm a literal baby.

I sit talking with her. Im happy to hear her and Scott are a couple now. I smirk at her and then shake my head.

"So are you and Charles ok?" She asks me.

"Yeah, why?" I ask looking at Charles.

"Well, I'm just worried about you ... ya know" she says smiling at me.

"Thanks jean, your a great friend" I say ruffling up her hair. I walk over to Charles and sit with him.

"Why are you using your medication again Charles my love?" I ask curious.

"Because, I felt that just now, i need my legs" he says patting them. That made no sense but oh well.
I sit with him some more and then we head of to dinner. At night I keep getting flashbacks. I don't know what to do but ... obviously Charles does.

"Your ok, my love, your ok" He says stroking my hair and making soothing noises every so often. I nuzzle into home making him laugh, he puts all thoughts out of my head and smiles at me. I can see he is still angry at himself ... it's not his fault.

1 week later.

They say no news is good news but in this case no news is bad news. Erik has been if the radar for ages. I sightings ... no nothings. We sent out different teams to try find him but so far there has been nothing.
I have been teaching the kids how to fight properly. After a day of being punched by kids I go to the lake for a swim, I lie on my back looking at the cloudy sky. It makes me wonder ... what Andy doing right now?
Probably thinking about new ways to kill more innocent people. Ugh he's changed for the worse. I miss him though.
As I relax I hear excitable shouting near by. I look over at the camp and see basically all the kids running into the water. The teens watching them in shore laughing but then they end up coming in to.
This is the best fun we have had in weeks. It's so sunny for a whole week that every day we are out on the water, we head out to the shop and buy floats and activity's. We buy sodas and food, we get a radio and turn it up all the way and have dance party's.
Charles joins me int he water for a water fight. He disspeares under the water and then I feel him emerging from underneath me. I'm on his shoulders and he scream lots of stuff making people stare and laugh. He shouts.

"Teachers can have fun to!"

And...

"Dive bomb losers!".

People love this version of the Professor. I feel proud of him. He drops me into the water and I swim back up. I kiss him on the cheek. And run out of the water as he chases me. I run into the beach but and trip over my feet making Jean laugh.
I sun bathe, swim, dance, sing and most importantly forget about Erik. Well until now.
Charles is standing in the water with a focused face on. He walks out of the water and says "Erik took the helmet of, he's talking to me".

After Erik is done with Charles. He tells us what he said exactly.

"Charles, I am sorry for the loss of your beloved girlfriend. But this doesn't change a thing. We are in Germany somewhere, and I think you can guess where can't you old friend. Anyway, like I said sorry about Aria, and oh yes, we are planning to kill the president, goodbye old friend" he says without making any sign of emotion whatsoever.

"He actually thinks I'm dead?" I ask giggling a little.

Charles nods but that's when we hear it. Bombers jets. We have the everyone up and moving towards the other safe spot which is a tiny cave and it's entering is a water fall. We all hide in it and hear a few bombs dropped at the old camp. We took a few tents but forgot a few, Charles forgot his medication but took his chair.
We decide to stay here. Not go outside. We have enough food plus, Peter can run and steal some for us.

"Professor ... what's going to happen tomorrow?" A young girl asks Charles.

He looks at her and sighs.

"My dear, i might have to send you all home" he says which makes everyone look upset. He looks at me and says "you as-well". I look at him slap him in the face, I walk away not wanting to talk to him right now.

"Do you want to fight?" I hear him ask me in my head.

"Yes" I think.

"Very well, I'm not saying I told you so, but come to bed my love" he says.

I walk over to the tent and cuddle him. He keeps me warm and wraps his arms around me. It's the right thing to do, to send the kids home, it will protect them ... right?

Hey, bye. I actually don't know what to write. I am tired. So I'm gonna read now. Um read my other books if ya wanna? - M :)