I dont mind the cold.

I wake up feeling cold. But it's not the uncomfortable cold you get at winter it's a cold where you feel warm at the same time. Loki is sitting writing a letter so I go join him. Once he's done the letter I read it.

'Odin
Hello thanks for your letter. Basically she loves me, I love her, and we want each other. She didn't love that man Charles Xavier ... I mean seriously black on black ... it's a bit matchy matchy. The humans have no sense of fashion ... as well as the mutants. Anyway. Come find us if you want ... I have an army and I'm going to build a bigger one so ... come find me if you want to die, I will show no mercy.
You are not my father, you never were! Thor is not my brother, never was! Mother ... yes I love her but again ... she is not my real mother and never was.
You all never believed in me.
Your most handsome adoptive son, Loki LAUFYESON.
jottënhuim palace.'

I smile and laugh ... what the fuck. I'm so different. I look myself in the mirror and see white tattoos all over my body, it's like war tattoos. My hair long black, curly and my eyes are now more green than brown. My skin paler than before. My smile ... evil.
I think I like the new me.
"We have a lot of work to do today, first we are going to get an ice statue of us both done ... the ice we use cannot melt so that's a bonus, then we are getting paintings done of us for the throne room, meeting room, lounge room, training room, and of course our bedroom ... and then we are going to meet the few families left in Jottënhuim" Loki says kissing me cheek.

I nod and go for my shower which warms me up a little more. When I get out a green silk dress with a gold belt buckle is in the bed for me. I slip it on and then tie my hair in a high ponytail. I do my makeup but only subtle.
I make my way to breakfast and sit and eat it with Loki is silence.

Mid morning.

After breakfast we make our way to the sculptor man who makes an ice sculpture of me and Loki. Loki sits in his throne while I am slouched in the floor, arms resting in his legs with my head on top of my arms. He swivels his fingers through my curly hair with a slight smirk on his face. I sit with what Loki calls "enchanting smile" on my face.

Portraits.

After that we get portraits done. My then I'm starving but this is what a queen does I guess.
The portrait for the throne room.
Loki sitting down on his throne and me standing behind him with my arms wrapped around his neck lightly.
I'm hiding my face in his neck.
Loki smirking while he's kisses my wrist.
Our staffs in hand.
Two guards standing behind us looking ahead.

The portrait for the grand chamber (bedroom)
Me sitting on my throne.
Loki kneeling to me.
He is kissing my hand.
I'm looking at him like a god.
He is looking at me like a goddess.
I have what the humans call 'a resting bitch face' on.
A smirk can be seen on Loki's lips.

The portrait for the meeting room -
Me and Loki sitting in our thrones.
Blood can be seen on the ice steps leading to our thrones.
Odin and Thor lie at our feet bleeding begging for mercy.
Our smiles wide.
Hands intertwined.
Eyes gleaming.
The madness can be easily seen.

After lunch.

After lunch we have to go and get our fittings done for the coronation of me becoming Queen and a goddess.
Loki has made a new dress.

Imagine-
A long green and gold silk dress.
Long and loose sleeved.
With a long train at the back leading back a good 4-5 feet away.
It's loose so it's of the shoulders and shows the chest.
A gold crown with horns (imagine looks, but the bottom is like a crown).
Black gladiator sandals.
Gold lipstick.
Black and green eyeshadow.
Gold mascara and eyeliner.
My hair in a high ponytail.
The bobble is gold metal.
The curls like ringlets.
And to finish it of necklaces and brackets with quite big rings.

I try it on and I look so badass.

Loki shows me his outfit, which is so good in him.
Imagine -
A green silk shirt.
Tight black jeans.
A long gold jacket.
Black shoes.
His usual helmet with horns.
He's going to not be blue for the coronation.
Rings.
Gold eyeliner on his water line on his eyes.
A few face paints to make him look powerful.

To be honest we are both going to look like royalty. With all the gold, and fancy clothes to make us look amazing!

"Perfect, I could do with a shower" Loki says tracing my arm and then my hips.

"Oh really" I say teasing him by wandering of.

"Mhm, do a King a favour, be a good girl" he says making puppy eyes at me which makes me laugh.

"Why ... what do you want" I ask wandering further away from him going to the bathroom.

"You know exactly ... what I want my love" he says.

"Well then what are you sitting there for you idiot get in here!" I say dragging him to the bathroom.

🤫🤫🤫😏😏😏

I sit in the huge bath with Loki. He is so damn tall.

"How tall are you Loki?" I ask curiously.

"Of all the questions?" He laughs.

"Tell me" I say giggling.

"Ugh fine ... I'm 6 foot 2" he says.

"Woah that's tall, how do I reach to kiss you, I'm only like 5 foot 5 or maybe 6 I don't really know to be honest" I say playing with his hair.

"Don't touch my hair" he says playing with my hair.

"Well then don't touch my hair" I say which makes him chuckle.

He looks at me and sighs "sometimes I think I don't deserve you".

"Loki ... you have been with me for like ... I don't know something around 1 day ... oh yeah it is 1 day you idiot" I say in a playful way.

"So?" He asks.

"Ah, your weird, I'm getting out I'm getting wrinkles ... goodnight!" I say wrapping a towel around me and going to the bedroom.

"Goodnight ... love you!" He shouts which makes me think.

Do I love him ... well I guess I do. "Love you!" I shout back.

I don't feel or hear him getting into bed but when I wake up with the morning he has an arm wrapped around my waist and he is scowling. Bad dreams I guess. I kiss him in the cheek and go back to sleep.

Idek what the fuck to write.
Um ... imma go text people, btw I might get to post more ... cos like I got today of school depending on how things are ... I might OR might not be of tomorrow, oh well have a good one wherever the fuck you are - M :)