Plan

Today's the day ... not my wedding day ... the day I leave Charles at the end of the isle. I wake up to Loki's light breathing in my neck. I get up and see him lying beside me his cold breath against the neck.
"Loki wake up its time" I says kissing his cheek as he stretches. I boop his nose and laughs at me.

"Is it safe Loki?" I hear Someone say at the door.

"Yes come in Bucky, he eh didn't agree so I put a spell on him" Loki says which makes me laugh.

My dad walks in with an outfit ... my wedding dress.

It's now a suit matching Loki's but has jewels all over it, then there's a crown that matches Loki's horns. The suit is green, gold and black which actually suits me.
I let my hair down and get showered, I put gel in it so it stays like Loki's, in the perfect position. Then my makeup which is green, black and gold like my suit.
Loki puts a choker on me with a huge black ring. He kisses my hand and says "m'lady you look desirable this evening".
He winks at me and we sit for a while. He shows me my weapons which are knifes and a weird staff that matches his staff. I look in the mirror and I look badass Loki calls, me which makes me laugh "lady Loki".

It's time.
I hear music playing from downstairs as Loki heads in to the venue, my father takes my arm and leads me down slowly. I look struggle ahead and keep a resting bitch face plastered on.
As I walk in I hear gasps and such things like "what the fuck is happening and "Loki has something to do with this".
I keep walking ahead as looks are thrown back and forth ... I want to smile because everything being said ... I actually enjoy ... I feel like a bitch boss, I can see why Loki likes it.
I get to the end and Charles looks at me up and down and I can see the exact moment his heart breaking into millions of little pieces.
"Aria" He says as a tear rolls down his eyes.

My father hands me over to Loki and I stay with a resting bitch face, me and Loki's start walking away and then my father snaps out of the possession I hear everyone shout "what the fuck Aria!" And "Loki this is your fault".
I can see Loki's skin turning blue and he says to be "still love me" I smile and say "always".

It's a sunny day ... not for long the weather changes to snow as soon as Loki steps outside.
People are running after us and I can see:

Logan running with his claws out.

Jean trying to use her powers but Loki is blocking her from us both.

Charles is standing at the door staring at me in pain.

Peter looks at me in shock.

My father looks at me in confusion and sorrow.

Thor looks scared and is already trying to catch us.

Everyone else is trying to get to us as-well.

"My Queen" Loki says kissing me.

"My king" I say kissing him back.

"Smile and wave for the fans" he says pointing at the group.

I can see Tony in his suit chasing after us but we are already heading towards jottënhuim where he made a deal with the very very few remaining frost giants ... to protect them from Asgard plus once Odin finds out he will banish Loki and be ordered by Thor to send out a rescue team for me.

I wave at everyone and send a playful wink to Charles then I give him a look as if to say "this was my decision, Loki helped me and was the only one who helped me".

Jottënhuim.

"They sit on a throne of lies, but here we can lie all we want ... we rule this kingdom, you are now a real life goddess ... let your name be known!" Loki says making two ice thrones for us both.

I sit down
He sits beside me with his legs spread apart, his staff in his right hand while I am sitting beside him with my legs crossed and my staff in my left hand.
Two frost giants enter bowing to us both and say "sire,a note from your father".

Loki rolls his eyes and takes it reading it to me "Loki, are you out of your godamn mind, me and your mother are very disappointed, Thor came to us straight away thank god ... son ... I'm fairly confident you love this girl but so does the man you took her from, he showed us a photo of her from today that was taken as she walked down the isle ... son you have turned her into your lady, she was his but now I won't be surprised if you start yet another war, your father Odin" he sighs throwing the letter to the floor.
He sits in his throne with his hand covering his eyes, he sighs and frowns. I go sit beside him at his lap and out my head in his lap.
He changes my fighting I outfit into a baby blue dress that's nearly see through apart from the private parts.

He winds his finger through my black curly hair not tied up. He makes my makeup disappear.

I fall asleep and don't wake up until I find myself in a huge bed with Loki lying beside me. I kiss his cheek and go stand in the balcony where I see the few houses left of Jottënhuim. I smile as I see a small bit wave at me. I smile and wave back when I feel arms wrap around my waist and Loki is standing his chin against my shoulder.

"I love you" He says kissing my shoulder.

"And I love you magic boy" I say.

I walk back into the room and me and Loki ... 😏.

Loki dokey ya guys, that was fun ... bye because I'm so stupid I don't even bother proof reading ANY of my story's just so you know ... anyway see ya imma go watch some other shit cos Crimson Peak is done - M :)