Laufeyson.

Hey I just wanna say. Um I'm changing Arias look quite a bit, so she now has short curly hair ... when I say curly not like REALLY curly but like cork screw curls and um she is pretty pale and a little bit shorter than Charles (when he is standing up).

I wake up to the sound of chuckling. That chuckling turns to silence.

Where am I? I was at the water fall and now it seems like I'm in a huge glass room. I sit up and look around the room and see Charles sitting beside me still asleep. A man with Long gelled black hair wearing a green and black leather fighting suit sits across from me. He was the one chuckling.

"Welcome to heaven!" He says chuckling.

"Heaven? This is more like hell besides I don't believe in that crack pot" I say standing up and shaking Charles.

"Because Heaven is my version of hell ... I'm Loki Laufeyson lovely to meet such a fine young lady such as yourself" he says sitting beside me.

Loki? What is he's like one of the Asgard gods. Now that makes me chuckle.

"So, I'm guessing this is lover boy?" He says still looking at me but pointing at Charles.

I nod and scowl at him. I go to the glass window and see a well built man with long blonde hair and a weird red cape on standing staring at Loki in such a angry way.

"What's with him?"I ask turning to Loki who is walking in the ceiling.

"That's Thor, he's my brother ... I know we don't look alike I'm obviously the more ravishing man, I'm adopted" he says chuckling.

He's a maniac ... a surprisingly handsome maniac! What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Aria?" I hear Charles say as he wakes up stretching.

"I'm right here my love" I say running to him sitting by his side.

He's already sitting up with his fingers to his temple.

"What's he doing ... he looks constipated" Loki say smirking.

"Shut up twat!" I say which makes him raid his eyebrows.

"What? Never been talked to like that by a girl before?" I say enforce turning my focus back to Charles.

"I can't get through the them!" He shouts.

"It's ok Charles just take a break" I say kissing him in the forehead.

I go around the room walking in circles. I see more people but they are either looking at me or Loki.
One man has black hair and a black moustache. He wears blue jeans and black vest, he stands with a guy with brown hair wearing glasses and a purple shirt with black jeans he looks sweet.
A see a girl with red hair, she's skinny and tall she wears a black turtle neck and leather leggings she's pretty scary.
I see a man who is well built with blonde hair and green eyes. Oh Captain America right?

"That guy with the moustache is Tony Stark beside him is Bruce Banner, she is Natasha Ramanoff and that is good old Steve Rogers" Loki says staring right at Steve.

This is stupid. "Right listen I don't know who the fuck you are but kidnapping us and making us stay in here with this looney isn't helping my rage ... you do not want to see me angry" I say finally.

"And you dint want to see me get angry" Bruce says.

Hmm? He looks like such a softie how does act when he's angry?

"Seriously please what do you want?" I shout at them.

"You and him" they say pointing at me and Loki.

"Ehehehe, Oh must be truly desperate to come to me for help" Loki say staring right at Thor.

I look at him like a madman and he smirks at me and winks. I roll my eyes and sit next to Charles when the door opens and in walks Mr Stark.

"Aria, you and Loki are pretty similar ... no your not from Asgard or a goddess although you are beautiful, but um anyway ... I have a girlfriend .... and you have a boyfriend ... LOKI STOP IT" Tony says. Loki must have just taken control of Tony ... wow ... fun.

"As I was saying, you and Loki are similar because you both have very similarities backgrounds ... both adopted both been in accidents and both most importantly have some good in you around that evil" Tony says. I sigh and look at him. A light glow can be seen beneath his shirt, I smile.

"Pain" I say clicking my finger. He's on the ground squirming.
I look at Loki and smirk, he smiles at me and we both kneel down beside poor little Tony. Thor and Steve run in pushing us away. Thor scowls at Loki.

"Normal" I say clicking my fingers again making Tony return to normal again.

"What the actual shit!" Steve says.

"Oh look Captain swore" tiny said standing up. He looks at me and smiles at me with an approval of a smile.
I smirk at him and help Loki up. Me, Loki and Charles talk for a while. I'm surprised Charles didn't do anything to stop me from hurting Tony.

"So Loki ... what do you like in a lady?" Charles asks sipping at his coffee.

"Um you know, curly hair, green eyes, pale, shorter than me, dresses in um pyjamas preferably ones with A duck wearing a blue sailors cap on it and a white robe oh yes and preferably there name starts with A, M, K or S" he say smirking at Charles.

I look in the glass. HE FUCKING DESCRIBED ME. I smirk at him and look at Charles worriedly.

"Ok you three, Loki will be in the room next to you and Charles and welcome to the Avengers and ... two mutants?!" Tony says in a stupid voice.

"Okay Tony, sorry about earlier I can't help myself" I say walking past him and patting him on the back.

2 months I was in the X-Men and now I'm in the avengers ... ok this year couldn't get any weirder ... could it?

Yes.

Ohh does she have some feelings for Loki, we find out next chapter if Loki likes her. Next chapter will probs be tomorrow unless I can type quickly tonight ... orbs not lmao - M :)