1 day.

1 day until the wedding.

I sit on the couch as I watch Jean and Natasha try in bridesmaids dresses. I know I haven't know Natasha for a long time but I needed another bridesmaid than jean, besides Raven isn't here.
They end up picking ice blue dresses to match the theme of 'winter wonderland' and they are short at the front but long at the back.
I have a princess dress which has diamonds around the whole thing, finished of with a veil and makeup.

I walk back to the base to see Loki sitting on the steps watching me curiously. I go sit beside him and just look at the scenery.
I notice his hand is blue but it disappearing quickly. I take his hand and he looks at me and smiles for a second until he gets up to leave and I say "Loki what's wrong?".

"Nothing, congrats on getting married tomorrow" he says sighing looking at my ring.

"Wait Loki just tell me what's up!" I say laughing a little bit.

"I just don't think you have thought this through?" He asks doing that  manic laugh of his.

I stay silent which makes him roll his eyes. He nods and goes to walk away.

"No, I didn't think about it ... I don't want to get married, I want to ... I want to live my life, Charles... I love him but, I guess I'm getting bored of the same old same old, it's to Late now anyway" I say smiling at him.

"Thanks for being truthful" he says laughing a little.

"No problem magic boy" I say walking past him and kissing his cheek.

He sighs again.

"Loki?" I say before I go find jean.

"Aria?" He asks turning to me.

"Why do you care about me?" I ask giggling a little.

"Because your not like any Midgard or Asgard women I have ever met, your confident, kind, funny, beautiful, pure and so different ... and I love you for that" he says doing that mental laugh yet again.

"You what me?" I ask

"You heard me" he says walking away quickly.

He ... loves ME. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG NO!.
I do not need this right now! I am getting married tomorrow to the man I love so ... what my problem? I love Charles ... right? Do I? Ahhhh it so confusing.

I go find jean and she instantly reads my mind and gasps. She hugs and me and says "it's your choice, Loki and Charles are great,  it decide by tomorrow". She walks away and my dad asks me what's wrong I tell him. He hugs me and tells me "it's your decision".
That totally helps.

I sit in my room looking out the window watching Loki fighting with Thor, like literally arguing about something. Loki is waving his hands mentally and Thor just keeps shaking is head and pointing back at the house.
I should turn out the window "boys calm down!". They both look at me and make that face as if thinking "fuck did she hear that", great they were talking about me which is now pretty obvious because I hear Loki say "did she hear that?".

I roll my eyes and make sure my dress is clean and not crinkled. It's fine, wish it was. I don't want to marry Charles anymore, I can't ... I'm not in love with him any more besides it wouldn't be fair on him.
But I don't want to be a run away bride that leaves him at the alter. I could jut go tell him now that I don't want to get married ... but I can't hurt him like that! Not now not ever.

"Hey, whats On your mind?" Charles says entering the room, thank god I just put my dress away from view.

"Oh nothing!" I shout a tad to loud clearing my head.

"Tell me or I'll force my way in" he says tickling my sides.

"Charles, stop it" I say sighing not smiling or laughing.

"Ok, what's up?" He asks me frowning.

"I miss Raven, Andy and Erik, they won't be at the wedding ... and" I stop short unable to process those words.

"And you have cold feet?" He asks me in a worried tone.

Silence fills the room and then Loki enters tripping over his own feet making me laugh. Charles looks at me worried and when he passes Loki gives him a death stare. I laugh again as Loki points his middle finger up behind Charles's back.

"Sorry, That wasn't nice of me" he says which makes me laugh a little to hard.

"Loki, help me, I can't marry Charles tomorrow" I say frowning.

"Only if you help me" he says quickly.

I nod and he starts talking.

"Tomorrow you will get into the dress, which tonight I will alter so it matches my tuxedo I will wear tomorrow, you will walk down the isle in the makeup I assign you and the dress and hair and crown, when Charles sees you keep looking straight ahead no smiling, I will get your dad involved and what he will do his instead of handing you over to Charles he will hand you over to me ... I will then walk you out of that place and they will try follow me and you but I have a few tricks up my sleeve, I will take you to a safe place ... trust me" he says softly stroking my cheek.

"Alright ... I'll do anything" I say hugging him.

He smells of roses and poison ... two of my favourites. I have changed ... yes. But for the best if  you can believe it.
He looks at me and squints his eyes at me smiling. I do the same copying him. He leans in and kisses me, it's so perfect and so good, this is what I need. He pulls back although I don't want him to.

He takes my dress for the wardrobe along with my veil he then turns and says "it won't be a dress anymore although it will still look like your going to a wedding".

"I'm trusting you!" I shout after him sighing.

I'm ready.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh SNAP, how the tables have turned ... Loki dokey imma watch Crimson Peak now ... PIKKA PIKKA BITCHES - M :)