The butterfly and the Serpent.

Loki saying he is a serpent isn't wrong ... he's a handsome man, you could say he is a devilish handsome man. His smile is thin and snake like while is eyes show the scales of a snake but the million of galaxy's out there.
Me a butterfly? No I doubt it ... I'm a little like a serpent as-well with my thin smile, pale skin and hazel eyes. I even died my hair black the other day and Loki said he is looking in a mirror.

3 weeks later.
Somethings wrong with Charles, he is hardly around and gets really jealous around Loki. Me and Loki have been training together and I even got a matching war suit to match his, I also got two daggers and a helmet with horns on it.
As I talk to Loki Charles come up to us in his wheelchair and says "can I talk to you my love" he grabs my hand and takes me to a quite space.

"What?" I ask frowning. I am so pissed of at him, but I guess he can't help it he loves me after all.

"I think ... do you love me?" He asks which makes me chuckle a little bit.

"Charles I do love you" I say placing my hand on his shoulder.

"As do I love you" He says.

"So what's the problem ... no offence but you have been acting kinda strange this week" I say sighing.

"Um, you'll find out tonight" he says smiling at me.

"Ok, well I have more training to do" I say kissing his cheek and walking away.

I pass my dad who gives me a high five. I run to Loki and we go back to training.He's so quick at running ... running ... quick ... quicksilver.
He's also good at using knifes ... sharp ... knifes ... Logan.
He can kinda change the way he looks ... change ... look ... Raven.
The gang. I forgot all about them ... I miss them, every single one of them, what are they doing right now ? Are they looking for me and Charles or Erik, Aria and Andy? I hope for them three, me and Charles are safe here.

"Hang on aria, um I was wondering if you wanted to meet my father tonight?" He asks me softly looking into my eyes.

"Um sorry Charles has something planned for me, some other time I would love to meet him" I say frowning looking disappointed.

"That's fine, everything ok with you and Charles?" He asks me hopefully.

"Um I think so, listen I got to go, dad promised to make me his famous shrimp parmesan" I say running back to my room.

5 hours later.
I am sitting in my room waiting for Charles to appear. I have no idea what he is doing but heard a lot of laughter coming from downstairs.
He finally appears with a big smile on his face.

"Come to the hall, big surprise" he says winking at me before he leaves to the hall.

I leave 5 minutes after him and and walk down the stairs hearing no noise. Until I get to the door and I hear "shh be quiet" and "ready Charles".
I open the door and as I walk in I see Charles holding a little box in his hands. He opens it and I hear people shouting "hooray" as I see a small ring in it.

"Aria Craig's Barnes ... I'm going to make this short and sweet, I love you with all my being and it would do me the greatest honour if you would become my wife, in two days time, you see I'm afraid something will happen to you before I have the chance to marry you, so basically will ... will ... eh hang on ... eh will you marry me?" He asks shaking.

"Smooth" I hear Loki say before Thor slaps him lightly.

I look at Charles and as I look around the room at all the faces I see Jean, Scott, Peter, Logan, Hank and Kurt. They are here ... I'm shaking so much. I don't want to say no but I don't want to say yes.

"I-Um-Ch-I, I don't know" I say running away as quick as I can. I know Charles is in my head but I try pushing him away.

"My love did I do something wrong to offend you, if I did then forgive me ... I just love you so much this is week about me being weird it's because I was scared so much that you would say no, think about it my love".

I can't. I'm stressed I can't!

"Aria Wait!"

"Charles leave me alone!" I shout.

"No its serpent" Loki says laughing.

I turn and see him standing there smiling softly at me. I sigh "Loki why are you so nice to me?" I ask softly looking at the ground.

"Because ... your different than the rest of the girls I have met who are scared of the sight of me or think I'm ugly and weird, most girls see Thor and then go of there's nutters" he says sighing.

"Loki, your not weird, your handsome eh anyone knows that and erm yeah Thor isn't great looking I think it's just cos he's like going to be king" I say blushing.

"Oh you think I'm handsome hmm?" He says laughing.

"Shut up magic boy" I say giggling.

Shit I can see Charles heading towards me wiping away tears. I look at Loki and smile at him sadly, he starts walking away and when he passes Charles I hear him say "watch what you say".

"Aria what's wrong my love?" He asks taking my hand.

"Charles, I don't feel the same ... I don't feel like I did back at the house when we were teaching, I'm here now and I feel myself... more myself than I did at the house, I found my dad I found friends, I found my god dad, I found Thor and I found Loki" I say say smiling.

"Loki?" He asks me frowning.

"Yeah Loki" I say smiling a little.

"You like him don't you" Charles says wing away more tears.

"Charles ... I love you so much and I'm not going to leave you any time soon I promise, it's just I felt weird back there and I was freaking out, I didn't want to answer I front of all of them" I say pointing to the people exiting the hall.

"What about now, will you accept now? He asks taking the ring out.

I look at Loki who smiles at me and walks away.

"In two days ... we will be married Mr Xavier" I say as he slips the ring on. We hear clapping from behind us and my heart drops as I see Loki on a balcony wiping away a silent tear.
Why does he care so much, I'm just a friend right!

Heads up there wedding is gonna be drama packed. She does love Loki with all her being but loves Charles as-well with such a passion .... who she gonna go for? - M :)