This is madness.

I sit with Loki as we hear shouting outside. I bite my nails in worry, the Avengers have come for Loki. I don't want them to come for Loki, I want to stay here in Jottënhuim.
"My love take my hand" Loki says trying to stop me from biting my fingernails.

I hold his hand as we hear more shouting and screaming outside, Loki I can tell is getting mad because after 10 more minutes of this he is up and getting a knife.
"Loki don't, don't you could die ... I don't want to you to die" I say struggling towards him.
"I'll be back before you know it" He says kissing me shortly.

I let go of his hand and he makes his way outside with 3 guards, I watch him go and sigh. One of the maids come over to me and start stroking my hair telling me to "sleep my dear, we will awake if you if we have news" she says.
I fall asleep worrying like crazy over Loki.

"Aria, Aria was up" I hear someone say, I open my eyes.

"Loki?" I ask.

It's not Loki although Loki is in the room. It's Charles, my maids are being held back, and Loki is in chains standing beside Thor.
Charles goes to take my hand "Don't touch me!" I shout knocking him away, he looks at me worried. I make my way over to a corner of the room and find a knife in the corner, I point it at Charles.
My dress is way to long, I rip of some of it and tie my hair up in a bun. "Don't come any closer, I don't want to hurt you Charles" I say making my way towards the window.

"Aria, don't aria please ... come on get away from there" Charles says waving me away from the window.
"Wh...why?" I ask opening the balcony doors.

I look at Loki and he shakes his head, he's in chains and he goes to say something but Loki covers his mouth.
"Aria look at me" my father says making his way towards me.

"Release him ... release him now I tell you!" I shout crying more.

"Aria we can do that" my father says going to take my hand.

It happened so quick. The knife is flying towards Peter P,  but Thor manages to move it. I look at him and scream "Thor, he's your brother and a king ... let him go I command you!".

"My child, he is not our king, I am Thor's king, and father" a man says entering the room.
Loki rolls his eyes and I can hear him trying to say stuff, I'm standing in the middle of the room as the guy makes his way towards me.
"Charles do it" He says turning to Charles.

He nods and looks at me, he has to fingers to his temple and I can hear him in my head "sleep".

😴😴😴😴😴

I wake up in a huge room. It's a cell but it's very fancy, it has a huge glass window, with paintings. I hear someone sigh from across the room. I sit up and I'm still wearing my dress but the bit I ripped of us tied around my leg where I can see blood streaming through it.
Loki.
It's my Loki.
I start running towards him and he is shaking his head trying to get me to stop but I don't.
I hug him but that was a bad idea. Because I'm on the ground shaking like crazy.
"That was a stupid idea, he's electrified" someone says from my side of the room.
Loki looks at me and smiles reassuringly. I scowl. How can he be ok with this?

I turn and see it's Charles in his chair looking at me in his typical 'I'm sorry' face.
"Don't look at me like that" I say standing up and then falling back down because the pain in my leg is to painful to handle.
"Like what?" He asks coming to help me.

He takes the price of dress of my leg and my leg has a huge gash in it, it shows the bone and has a huge bruise around it.
"Aria!" I hear Loki say in a worried voice.

"Listen your going to need to trust me, do you trust me?" Charles asks examining the wound.
I look at the wound "I guess i have to, Loki I'll be ok" I say turning and smiling at him.

Charles outs two fingers in my temple which makes me feel woozy. He lifts me up and takes me out the cell leading me towards a huge room. Through my half closed eyes I can see my dad, Steve, Thor, Peter M, Nat, Bruce and Tony standing beside a bed where I am placed.
I can hear Tony say "she has a fractured wrist, looks like it was done by something or ... someone".
Shit, Loki.
"What about her leg?" Charles asks stroking my hair.

"I, it might eh ... I don't know it's risky" Tony starts.

"What is?" My dad asks worried.

"Might have to take her leg of and give her a metal leg, like your arm buck" Tony says shaking his head.

"Charles" I whisper.

"I'm right here, what's wrong?" He asks looking at me concerned.

"Take my memories" I say.

"What?"

"Take my memories of me ever loving Loki, make them go away ... I don't want them anymore" I say which makes him look at Thor and everyone.

"Are you sure?"

"Please" I say taking his hand.

"Alright my love" he says placing his fingers in my temple.

All the memories leaving, one by one. First me and Loki meeting. Last Loki trying to protect me.
I wake up and I feel like I woke up from a deep sleep.

"Who's Loki?" Thor asks.

"Um, I don't know" I say sitting up and looking around the room.

"Ow, what happened to my leg, and what am I wearing, last thing I remember was walking down the stairs with my dad about to marry Charles and then ... nothing" i say looking for Charles.

"So nothing about Loki?" Thor asks again.

Who the fuck is he talking about?
Who names there kid Loki.

"Nope" I say.

"Well, we were in combat and you hurt your leg, and eh Loki is my brother just wondering" he says walking away.

Charles looks at me from across the room. I smile at him and say "I'm going to be ok, what happened about the wedding?" I ask confused, I don't actually remember getting married at all.

This is madness.

"Eh, it didn't happen the fight happened as we were about to start the wedding" he says gulping.

"Oh well, we can try again at some point, I love you" I say kissing his hand.

He nods and manages to say "I ... um I love you". He kisses my hand.

everyone's acting so strange. "Aria kid I'm going to inject this into you, it's a drug that will make you painless, we are going to take your leg of" Tony says.

"What!" I shout.

He injects it into me smiling. My eyes start dropping "I ... hate you ... Stark" I manage to say before I fall asleep.

Loki dokey people, um have a good one imma go watch endgame and cry - M :)