00

Sunghoon walked down the aisle, head low and clothed all black. He found a seat beside his mother at the very far back. He didn't wanna be here, the church started to get familiar by now. His eyes took a glance at the white coffin at the front clothed with roses and pictures. 

"He shouldn't be in there" Sunghoon thought to himself. 

His gaze was dead, but on the inside the tears were hiding. Everytime the priest spoke even a single word, he felt his heart break. He wanted to stand up strongly on his two feet, open the coffin and then see that no on lies there. Only to find out the death never happened. But this isn't a movie, it's reality...

"Sunghoon..." he heard his mother whisper as she had grabbed his hands in hers. 

When he brought his cold hans out, he realised that his nervousness had caused bloody injuries on his fingers. He looked at his mother, without even saying a word. Behind those eyes, was tears and grieving. His mother could see right into those eyes and see the truth. He was two different personalities as he sat cold in his place. The one he was showing was the relaxed guy who came to support and grieve in the moment. But the other one was slowly fighting to get out. The innocent boy who can't stand another death happen but it's how life is. 

"Mom..." he started, his voice shaking as tears now rolled down his soft cheeks. She looked at him with worried eyes and stroked his back up and down with her hand. 

"Will everyone leave me..?"