08. Villa de Valentino

Flora opened her eyes, but the sun rays peaking through the slightly opened curtain caused her to throw the cream-colored duvet over her head. The brunette groaned in pain as she rubbed her throbbing temples. The aching of her lower back was also not helping her cause.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid." She chanted to herself. Her self-reprimanding was cut short as she felt a heavy weight drop onto her waist. "What the?"

       Flora pulled the duvets down and peaked over them, only to find Hayden sound asleep with his arm draped over Flora. Unlike last time, he a black t-shirt on to cover him and Flora noticed she too was dressed. She had on a gray t-shirt and black sweatpants that definitely didn't belong to her.

       "Hayden," she whispered as she gently shook the sleeping raven-head.

       "Ssh," was Hayden's reply as he swatted Flora's hand away. "You deprived me of my sleep all night."

       Flora looked around and noticed that they were not at the condo from last time nor the room from the royal estate. "Where are we?" Flora asked, ignoring Hayden's request.

       "Your new home," Hayden mumbled, but his eyes remained close.

       "New home?" Flora's brows furrowed in confusion as she asked this. "And why are we in the same bed? We didn't, y-you know—"

       "You asked that I stay until you fell asleep." Hayden answered, his eyes still closed. "And then I fell asleep."

       Flora thought back to last night and this time she had some recollection of the events that occurred. She remembered cheering Indiana on as she dissed William, singing to her fingers and then—Flora's eyes widened as her cheeks turned a bright shade of red.

~Flashback~

       "You are hot," the brunette blurted out, but Hayden simply ignored her drunk comments.

       "I suppose you received your menstruation." Hayden assumed as he slipped off Flora's black heels and placed them at the end of the bed.

       "You are always so formal." Flora replied. "It's called a period, PERIOD. And yes, I am not pregnant, but imagine I had been? What would a baby Hayden look like?"

       Hayden grabbed Flora's hands and pulled her up so she could stand up. "I bought you these on my way to retrieve you." Hayden said as he handed Flora plastic bag with a packet of pads.

       "Aww, he cares." Flora teased, a toothy grin on her face as she swayed a bit attempting to maintain her balance.

       "No, I did not want my new bed sheets stained." He snapped, his cold demeanor returning. Flora's grin fell into a frowny pout.

       "You're mean," Flora commented. Hayden gave her a slight eye roll and retreated out of the room. "See, mean!"

       Flora huffed as she stumbled her way toward the open bathroom door. She slid the door shut and locked it behind her before proceeding to open the package of pads.

       "It looks like a little birdie." Flora commented as she sat on the toilet seat and flapped the wings of the pad, making it fly like a bird. The knock on the door distracted the brunette from her drunk antics.

       "I brought some clothing items for you." Hayden said through the shut door.

       Flora placed the pad on and flushed the toilet before washing her hands. She walked out of the bathroom to find a gray t-shirt and black sweatpants on her bed, but no sign of Hayden. Flora simply shrugged it off and began to undress herself only to find herself stuck a few seconds later.