||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟||

Friday, December 4th

Alice was waiting beyond L'manberg waiting for the final verdict.  She didn't watch their stream since it seemed a bit intrusive so all she could do was wait in the vc with Techno.

"He's definitely being exiled," Her friend said.

"I don't doubt it, but there's different ways Tubbo could go about it," She replied.  "No matter what, he's still giving Dream the satisfaction."

Her heart skipped a beat as Tommy walked away with Dream.  Wilbur was following behind them.

"Tubbo did it," She whispered. 

"Technoblade is always right," Her friend sighed.  "The hero was exiled."

"He was..now I'll wait and see what happens," She told him.  Her player was standing on a land across the river from L'manberg.  Dream, Tommy, and Wilbur could've passed her but they stopped.

Wilbur got out of his boat and walked up the couple of blocks to meet her.

<WilburSoot> Blue

He threw her a bunch of blue dye.  She wondered if Ghostbur knew what was happening.

<AlicestellaV> Thank you, blue is very nice

<WilburSoot> :D

Wilbur did a little hop back to Tommy's boat. Alice realized Dream was staring at her. She paused before giving him a nod. He returned the action and continued his journey.

"That should convince him for now," She muttered to herself.

"Who," Techno chuckled.

"Dream. I'd like him to ignore me for as long as possible, at least until I get stronger stuff," She answered.

"You're almost there, you've been grinding at midnight like every day," He pointed out.

"Almost," She nodded.

"I'm going to annoy Tommy, I'll talk to you in a bit. Remember the script doesnt start for another few days, so do whatever," He informed her. Alice was proud that he was writing the next arch.

"Alright, I'll keep that in mind, have fun," She chuckled as he left.

Tubbo_ whispered to AlicestellaV: Can we talk? Join our vc

She joined their vc in silence.

"Hey Alice," Tubbo said.

"What'd you decide?" She asked.

"We'll explain in a minute, can you come to L'manberg?" Quackity asked her. "We might need your help."

"I'm all for helping," She murmured as she built over the wall. She met their players on the main platform.

"So, um obviously Tommy isn't here," Tubbo said.

"Yeah, I watched him leave with Ghostbur," She replied.

"With Ghostbur?" Tubbo seemed surprised.