Chapter 11

Peter
"Peter~ Come out and play~" Peter growled at the male. He closed the curtain to his room and looked at his bag. He remembered the preservatives in the pantry and felt sick to his stomach. He grabbed the bag and ran out the house towards the truck.
"You want to play? How about you play with the animals and keep them alive until I get back?" Oliver frowned.
"If you're going out for food, I'm coming with you!" Oliver hopped in the passenger seat of the truck and Peter sighed.
"Fine, just don't cause trouble..." He smiled slightly at the male's reaction. "Great, now I know how he felt..." Oliver looked over at Peter and huffed.
"Great, so I have competition..." Peter deadpanned.
"It's not a competition if he already has my heart. Besides, you're an ugly duckling and too clingy. I have to be the clingy one or I get pissed off." Oliver frowned.
"I can be more assertive. I'll let you be clingy. From the sound of your voice, he didn't let you, but I will!" Peter growled at the male next to him and started the truck.
"Just shut up..." He pulled out the drive and headed towards the city.
(Timeskip!)
They had made it to the city and parked the truck outside the building where Liam died. "Alright, here's the plan. We find more food and bring it back to the truck. Then we're grabbing my brother and taking him home." Oliver nodded and got out. "Alrighty then... let's get this party started." Peter hopped out with his bag and walked around the area. He found the store he had found the first time and went in. He did a quick sweep of the place before loading his bag with food. He didn't really care what he grabbed as long as it was edible. He wasn't picky.
"Hey Peter?" Peter turned to the male who stuck his head in.
"What? Go find food ugly duckling." He went back to grabbing food and soon enough his bag was full. "This will have to do for now..." He passed the eighteen year old and walked back towards the truck. "Have you already gotten your share of food or not?" Oliver nodded.
"Yeah, I went over there... Are we getting Liam now?" Peter nodded and grabbed a pair of gloves from the bottom of his bag. He put them on and closed the truck door.
"Right, let's go get my dead brother..." He walked towards the building and up the stairs. The front door had been open and Peter stayed on his toes. He didn't want to get caught off guard. "Right through here..." He looked around the room carefully before walking in. His eyes went straight to the empty place where his brother would have been. His eyes went wide and he frantically searched around the room. "No! Where did he go! Where's Liam?!" He dropped to the floor and grabbed his head. "I needed to take him home..."
"Hey, we need to get out of here. I saw some zombies walking in through the opened door downstairs." He tried to get Peter up but the male wouldn't budge.
"I'm not leaving without my brother!" He glared at the spot where he had been just yesterday. "Where'd you go Liam? You couldn't have just up and walked away..." He looked around the room trying to find any sign of movement out of the room.
"F***!" Peter's head whipped around towards the stairs. He ran over to them and up. He stopped at the top of the staircase and stared out over the hall. Someone was up here and he could have sworn he knew that voice.
"Captain! Calm down!" He heard another voice down the hall.
"Hello? Who's there? Did you take my brother's body?" Oliver ran up the stairs and stood next to Peter just to have him walk down the hall. Oliver huffed and followed the male.
"Peter, we need to go..." Peter growled under his breath.
"I thought I told you that I'm not leaving without my brother!" He stopped at a door and tried opening it. It was blocked from the inside and he huffed, ramming his shoulder into it.
"Alex, did you hurt yourself?" He heard the other huff.
"No, you idiot, I'm fine. I think we have more pressing matters..." He rammed into it again, but it wouldn't budge.
"Ugly duckling, be the tank that you are. Get this door opened." Oliver smiled and brought his leg up. He kicked the door and it slid open enough for Peter to slip through but he took a minute.
"Wait, are they alive?" Peter smirked at the voice.
"You know, you're quite unattractive Eren..." Peter frowned at that.
"Thank you~" Peter growled and slipped through the crack and frowned.
"You are too attractive! Don't ever say otherwise!" Oliver stuck his head in and glared at the male. "I can feel that ugly duckling. Stop glaring at the Captain or you sleep in the barn tonight." Oliver let out a small squeak before slipping all the way in.
"Sorry..." Peter turned to the boy.
"Close the door..." Oliver leaned against it and it shut. "Good boy." He turned back towards the two in front of him. "Hello Captain~ It's good to see you!" He smiled brightly at the male. "I missed you~" Oliver huffed behind Peter and started pouting.
"Why don't you ever talk to me like that?" Peter sighed.
"Because I don't love you ugly duckling. Now shut up." Peter looked at the two with a tilted head.
"No, I'm not. Who are you again?" Peter's eyes went wide and they almost teared up. He wiped them away and looked at the woman standing in the way. She had her gun pointed at Peter and he frowned.
"Who are you?" Peter put his hands up.
"Not a threat." Oliver chuckled and Peter sent him a glare.
"My name is Peter... What's yours?" She glared at him.
"Alex... I'm here with Eren so back off. Leave now." Peter shook his head.
"No can do. I need my brother's body before I leave, and I do believe that's it right over there." Peter pointed to the dead male's body and frowned. "Why'd you move it?" Peter stared at the Captain and smiled. "Eren~"