Author's Note

To the loveliest readers,

First and foremost, I want to thank each and every one of you who has read the stories, especially those who have stuck around since the I published the first book.

I wrote the very first chapter to Look at Me on September 14, 2020. It's now almost three months since then, and I've published three books in total. I originally wrote the books because I didn't see much wlw Hermione fanfics on here and wanted to give more representation in the LGBTQ+ community. I do think that there should have been more representation in the HP universe, but unfortunately, one can can only imagine (hence why I wrote the books).

I still can't believe that these stories got so popular. I still remember the very first 100 reads I ever received. I was beyond excited, and soon enough, more reads started to roll in. When I hit 10k reads, I was beyond grateful. I never imagined my story was worthy of 10k reads. I drove down to the store and bought myself ice-cream that same day as well, as sort of a celebration to myself. As I'm writing this, Look at Me currently has 55k reads, which is absolutely insane! To this day, I still read every single comment and smile at them, knowing someone enjoys my content.

I never realized the impact my stories had on my reader until my readers messaged me (I know, I am quite oblivious). From people telling me that my stories has made them happy in times of darkness to being told it has helped ease the stress of quarantine is unreal. It warms my heart, and I couldn't be more happy that I'm able to make an impact.

When I developed Ellie Evans, I put a lot of my personalities into her. I made it so that her natural "smiley and confident" manner and occasional stubbornness reflect my own. It made it a whole lot easier for me to write about events from personal experience, whether it be panic attacks, angry episodes, etc. I tried to steer the story away from becoming too dark, but some subjects do need to be talked about; I wanted to make sure I incorporated them in a way that adequately covers the gist of it, such as the ones listed above, homophobia, sexism, consent, and more.

Also, just a few days ago I saw a TikTok that featured MY STORIES. I'm not kidding, I actually let a tear slip. I seriously love you all so much.

Also, I do plan on re-editing Books 1-3 after I complete the final book to make it much more enjoyable and detailed. I know it's not the best writing but I'm hoping to improve it!

I do hope you'll enjoy the final book of this series. Hermione and Ellie would be honored to know you adore them so much!

Acknowledgements:

LilaDoesFanfics for being one of the first ever people that consistently loved the stories. Lila sent over some art of Ellie and Hermione from scenes in the books, and they are absolutely AMAZING!

 Lila sent over some art of Ellie and Hermione from scenes in the books, and they are absolutely AMAZING!

The loyal readers who waited until I posted my chapters everyday, especially those who stayed up waiting

The loyal readers who waited until I posted my chapters everyday, especially those who stayed up waiting. Like I'm pretty sure I remember all of your usernames by now.

The readers who commented on literally every chapter. Comments literally make my day, it's so amusing watching you go through so many emotions.

Those who binge-read all the books for the first time. Like seriously, all three books within a day or two? Get some sleep!

Those who re-read the books. Really, it makes me happy that you thought the books were worthy to be re-read.

THE SMUT RE-READERS AND COMMENTERS. The reads on these chapters are literally double the regular amount, it's scary. And it's so funny reading your comments on these, like I genuinely laugh out loud. Very daring of y'all to read these in class...

The theory-makers. I'm not even going to lie, your theories are so fun to read. I do take some inspiration, but put my own twist on them. Also if I have confirmed your theory privately, please refrain from commenting what's going to happen, it ruins the suspense! :)

To anyone and everyone who has read my books. I appreciate you all. You are loved.

With all the love,

allthebeststories <3