Prologue

So, to clear up some confusion, YT has decided to celebrate the end of COVID-19 by having YouTubers go on world tours together to do face offs, challenges, and to communicate with fans. It is the gamer genre that goes first on the world tour. Due to budget cuts and stuff, YT is only taking the top 150 YouTubers in the gaming genre, allowing them to take a plus 1 with them(unless the channel invited already has more than 1 member). It will make sense later in the story. The YouTubers are going on world tour getting from place to place via road trip, when traveling via water, they will be taking a cruise ship, that will stand as the vacay hub where they get to chill out and relax for a bit before they get to another country.

In this story, YouTubers bond together and drama happens. There will be some swearing because it had Tommyinnit in the story.

My Ocs will be in the story, they are a channel group of 4 siblings, The eldest being 22 and the youngest being 17. They each have their own channels, but they the invitation was addressed to their group channel. The name of their group channel will be said in the actual story.

I have no idea who to ship who, so I will let the viewers decide later in the story.
(Edit: I know what o ship who with now)

Also, ummm, I will post about every week or so? It depends. If any mcyt is uncomfortable with this, I will rewrite, or remove the story altogether. I will also post late if I am jot feeling well or something like that.

Edit: I have quite literally predicted the vaccine. I'm pretty sure the tour isn't happening, but the vaccine thing was right!

Word Count: 309