Chapter 8

Despite having all my classes with not just Draco, but Terence as well, I did a pretty swell job at avoiding them. Draco for obvious reasons, but Terence was plainly because I felt guilty. It felt wrong to play our flirting game whilst knowing how he felt about me.

Simple solution, avoid them both in a desperate attempt to pretend that there was no issues between us.

I strolled casually into Defense Against The Dark Arts, giving Snape a sarcastic smile before taking a seat in the very back corner of the classroom, hopeful that someone would come and sit by me before Draco or Terence showed up.

And to my luck, fucking Draco walked in the door, giving Snape a nod before searching the classroom, his eyes landing on me. A smirk played across his lips as he stalked my way, sinking into the chair next to me.

"Keep fucking avoiding me and I'll make you regret it." He whispered lowly, his hand sliding to the inside of my thighs.

"Keep fucking touching me and I'll make you regret it." I smiled innocently, slapping his hand away.

"Is there an issue, Mister Malfoy, Miss Smith?" Snape drawled in his monotonous voice.

"No sir." Draco replied, facing towards the front.

I gave him a glare and picked up my quill, turning my attention to Snape and his boring lesson that seemed to drone on.

I zoned out, focusing on my own thoughts. I could feel Terence staring at me along with Draco who's eyes were burning into the side of my head. I didn't think they would even notice me avoiding them. I was wrong.

"Miss Smith, it would do you well to pay attention in class." Snape scolded, slamming a book down in front of me. "Detention."

"That's bullshit." Draco stated, side eyeing me before glaring at Snape.

"What was that, Malfoy?" Snape questioned, quirking an eyebrow out him while remaining emotionless.

"I said that's bullshit." He laughed, challenging Snape for some reason I couldn't figure out.

"That's a detention for you as well. Anybody else care to speak up?" Snape asked, walking back to the front of the class.

The rest of the students remained silent, not daring to make even a sound. I didn't mind, my thoughts were buzzing with questions.

Why the actual fuck had Draco purposely gotten himself a detention? It was odd. I knew he never bothered showing respect to anyone, but he never purposely tried to get a detention. I gave him a curious look and he just shrugged at me.

"Class dismissed."

I stood, gathering my things and shoving them into my bag carelessly.

"Mister Malfoy, Miss Smith, I expect to see you two tonight." Snape ordered, waving his hand and dismissing the two of us from the class.

I rolled my eyes and exited the classroom. I fucking hated Snape honestly, but I was more pissed that I was stuck with a detention. With Draco.

"Sydney, wait." Draco called, catching me by my arm.

"Fuck off, Draco." I snapped, ripping my arm away from him.

"Don't you dare walk away from me." He snarled, grabbing my arm again and tightening his grip.

"What. What the fuck are you gonna do about it?" I questioned.

"Just fucking listen to me."

"No. You listen to me." I growled, grabbing him by his collar and slamming him into the wall. "I'm not playing your fucking games anymore."