Chapter 11

I avoided Draco all day, making good on my promise. He would have to catch me if he wanted to get me in bed with him. No more making it easy. No more taking orders. I was running the show now whether he liked it or not.

The entire day crept by way too slowly and by dinner time, I was practically falling asleep standing up.

I slumped down on the Slytherin bench between Blaise and Daphne, crossing my arms over the table and resting my head on them. Honestly, I was hardly conscious, hearing what everyone was saying but unable to process it. It just cluttered my brain with jumbled up words.

I groaned when Pansy strolled in, following Draco as he took a seat across from me. I lifted my head and caught Draco giving me a weird look. One that seemed to be filled with confusion and lust.

Despite how badly I wanted to sink into the floor and sleep until the end of time, I wasn't cancelling our plans for the night. I was gonna show Draco. And he was gonna deal with it.

I gave him a seductive smile and winked at him subtlety, turning my attention to Terence and Daphne who had begun questioning me about Potions class.

"How did you do it? Make a perfect Draught of Peace?" Daphne interrogated me, leaning her chin on her palm.

"Yeah, how did you?" Terence chimed in, leaning closer to me.

Terence and Daphne were partners for potions and neither of them could figure out why their potion had turned completely solid, a threatening shade of black.

"I have a knack for potions." I answered, shrugging.

I shoveled some slices of ham on my plate and pushed it around with my fork. I had no appetite. I continued to slide the ham around my plate as everyone indulged in a conversation about fuck knows what.

I watched how Draco interacted with them carefully. Giving glares and scoffing occasionally. He was so completely two faced and I couldn't figure out why. It was like those two masks that muggles used to describe drama or acting or whatever the fuck. The one where it's smiling and the others crying.

Except for Draco, one was smiling shyly while the other was scowling so aggressively you would have thought they had no heart. But I knew Draco did. I had felt it beating. I had seen it in action, taking his mind over when he was caught off guard.

Dinner was nearing its end and I stood, excusing myself by lying that I had homework, when in reality, I had finished my homework for the entire week already, jump starting on next week.

I made my way to my dorm and quickly changed into a t-shirt, sliding on a lace bra that matched the black lace underwear I had on.

I was gonna drive this boy wild, deny him for as long as possible. Tell him to keep his hands off until I allowed or else he wouldn't be getting anything. Not even a taste of my vanilla chapstick that coated my lips.

I smiled as I heard footsteps climbing the stairs, knowing it was Draco by the way I could hardly hear them.

My door opened and I heard him whisper a lock charm, casting a silencing spell around the room.

Draco turned around, his hungry eyes meeting mine as he gracefully stalked over to me, sliding his finger under my jaw and lifting my chin to make me look at him. And I did. I fully took him in, examining every detail of his breathtaking face. His ghostlike features.

Draco slowly leaned in closer, his lips barely grazing mine before I smirked and pulled away.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? I caught you. You're trapped." He growled.