Chapter 12

TW Warning: Suicidal scenes

This was good. This would make a difference, right? Yeah, no. Completely fucking wrong. Draco and I had been intimate before. Many times, in my dorm, in the hospital ward, and even in detention. We knew no boundaries. Lust was lust. And when we felt it, we felt it.

But this time was different, more intimate than ever before, so I had my reasons to think things would change. Foolish of me, but I did have an excuse.

I made my way to the great hall and took a seat beside Daphne, giving everyone a smile.

"Hey, what's up with you and Draco? I saw him leaving your room last night." Daphne asked, trying to whisper. Unfortunately, she didn't whisper quiet enough.

"I fucked her like the bitch she is." Draco said, flashing me a cruel smile.

"Draco, what the fuck?" I growled, a look of horror creeping up my face as I felt all eyes turn towards me.

"It's true then?" Daphne asked, tilting her head in curiosity.

As much as I loved Daphne, she was always sticking her nose where it didn't belong, and it most definitely didn't belong here.

"No, well. Not all of it. If I recall, Draco was the one begging to touch me, isn't that right, Draco? I shrugged, shooting a devilish smile at him, holding back a laugh as he shriveled under my gaze.

A sense of victory washed over me as I watched Draco's cocky smirk fall from his face.

"Malfoy's. Don't. Beg." He snapped, standing up and slamming his fists on the table for dramatic effect.

I slowly stood from the table and leaned over it, close enough until I could smell the expensive cologne he was wearing and the mint on his breath.

"Thats not how I remember it."

I could practically feel the anger radiating off of Draco. And I would be lying if I said I wasn't amused. Two could play his game.

"Excuse us." He growled, harshly grabbing my arm and pulling me out the great hall and into an empty classroom.

"What the fuck are you playing at?" He seethed, his nails angrily digging into my skin.

"What ever do you mean?" I replied, fluttering my eyelashes innocently.

"This isn't a fucking game, Syd. This is my reputation you're fucking with." He snarled, pushing my back against the wall.

"I have no clue what your talking about." I shrugged.

"Really? Cause it seems to me that you enjoy tainting everything I've worked so hard to build."

"And what would that be, exactly?"

Draco scoffed at me, his grip tightening around my throat until I could feel his ring digging into my neck, imprinting my skin. A cruel smile ripped across his face but dropped as soon as I returned it.

"You better wipe that smile off your face." He hissed, grabbing me by my jaw, his finger tips digging into my cheeks.

"Or what? You'll fuck the attitude out of me? Or are you gonna make me beg?" I asked, sticking my lip out in a fake pout.

"Oh, I'll do a lot more than that." He said, cocking his eyebrow at me.

I leaned forward, my eyes darting between Draco's mouth and eyes. I could feel his breath hitch in his throat as I slid my thumb over his cheek bone and traced his bottom lip.

"Let's test that theory." I whispered.

I saw Draco's eyes light up. Something lustful and hungry. I knew it wasn't the best idea, but I wanted to see how far I could get. Before I could rethink it, and I really should have, I bit his lip.