Chapter 16

Pansy whined the whole fucking way to Hogsmead and by the time we got to the leaky cauldron, I was ready to shove my wand down her throat.

"Parkinson, shut the fuck up. You sound like a fucking child." Draco hissed, throwing his hands up when Pansy opened her mouth to say something.

I choked down a laugh, watching as she angrily crossed her arms over her chest, upset that nobody stood up for her. Nobody wanted to though. Draco had simply said what nobody else was blunt enough to say.

Terence slid into a booth and I sat beside him, Draco sitting on the other side of me. I rolled my eyes, aggravated that I was stuck between the both of them as if nothing could be more awkward.

Blaise sat across from me, Daphne across from Terence, and Pansy across from Draco. This, this would be so much fun.

My leg jerked as Draco placed his hand on my thigh under the table, squeezing it until I could feel the cold silver of his rings digging into my skin, leaving imprints.

"You better fucking not, Draco." I whispered softly so that only he could hear as I shoved his hand away.

His fingertips immediately made contact again and this time, he held on tighter, enough for it to be painful.

"And who are you to deny me? I always get what I want, remember?" He hissed lowly in my ear, his lips lightly grazing my neck as his breath fanned across my skin.

My eyes darted to the others who seemed to be in a heated debate about fuck knows what, probably something stupid and irrelevant.

"Parkinson, shut the fuck up, you're wrong." Terence argued.

"No I'm not, fucking prick." Pansy defended in an aggressive snarl.

"Guys, it's really not that big of a deal, no need to get mad." Daphne pleaded, trying her best to calm everyone else down.

"Stay out of this Daphne." Pansy and Terence growled in unison, their eyes locked with one another as they continued to argue.

"You're both fucking wrong, just shut up. You're making fools of yourselves." Blaise shrugged nonchalantly, his arms crossed over his chest as he observed the others.

I returned my gaze to Draco whose eyes were dark with lust and anger. Anger that I was denying him what he wanted. 'Malfoy's always get what they want.' Or some bullshit like that.

Draco bit his lip as his hand grasped my neck, his fingers snaking around my throat. I closed my eyes, my breath hitching as he leaned into me.

I could feel his other hand ghosting over my lips, caressing my jaw before he rested it on my cheek. I swallowed dryly and glanced back over to the others who seemed completely oblivious to everything else as they continued to bicker.

I quickly pulled from Draco's grasp and pushed past him, standing from the booth. I watched as a murderous scowl made its way across his face. I denied him. Again. And I knew I definitely wasn't gonna get away with that. But it was ok, I didn't want to.

"I've got to use the washroom."

And with that, I gave Draco a seductive wink, whipping my hair as I turned around and began to make my way to the bathroom.

My hand reached out for the handle but someone roughly grabbed my wrist, pulling me into the men's bathroom. Now, believe me, in any other occasion, I would have screamed and dug my nails into any part of skin I could find, but I knew who it was. I had expected him to follow me and I'd heard his footsteps behind me. The only thing I was planning on digging my nails into was Draco's back.