Chpt 1

Ink POV

Blueberry was able to find them but was unable to capture them due to a flash of light and them disappearing.

"Ink," Started Sans, "do you know what this means?"

"Yeah," I nodded," If they can teleport now then Error can get to them easier." Every one didn't look happy with my response.

"Can," UF Toriel began, "can they leave the Underground?" She looked mad with a hint of worry.

I was at this point pacing back and forth at this point pondering on the question. "No, I don't believe they can. By the way, where is Dream?"

"I thought he went to the Ruins." UT Toriel replied. It would take to long to search to the beginning and back so I began to make a portal to the beginning to not waste time.

"Cmon, let's go," I walked through the portal and popped out in the beginning of the Ruins. I closed the portal once everyone was out.

"There!" Blueberry yelled and pointed. From what I could see it was Dreaming running away from us as if he's chasing someone. Proving my thought because I could have sworn that he yelled, come back.

Rose POV

I thought about home and saw a flash of light. Once I opened my eyes, I wasn't home, but in the ruins?

I heard Faith cough, "It appears we're not able to leave the Underground."

Then I heard a voice I totally forgot about, Flowey!"It's a good thing you escaped right Rose?" I start to apologize for forgetting about him.

"YOU!" I turned to face the yell which came from Gamma and she looked furious. "You're the one who tried to kill me!"

Faith quickly interrupted by speaking and stepping in-between us," Listen, it's footsteps. We need to hide somewhere."

Before we could do so I hear a familiar voice, this time it wasn't Flowey. "Are you guys here?"

Gamma quickly grabbed our hands and ran to hide behind the nearest pilar. I looked and saw a skeleton come in and his name clicked in my head, it was Dream. He looked around and I quickly hid my head when he looked this way. Then I hear his footsteps come closer to us. Did he see me? I look at the other two and saw that part of Faith's shirt was hanging out. Knowing that he'll find us I grab their hands and ran.

Gamma then pipped up. "Let's go to the room!" I didn't even have to look back to see the confusion of Dreams face.

"Wait! Come back!" He yelled.

"Let's teleport there, we won't be able to hide if he follows." We all nod and concentrate

"Don't teleport, "he yelled, "Error could get you!"

Of course, it was too late to even process his words before we were gone in another flash of light. When I opened my eyes, we appeared to be in Faith's Asgore's room.

Dream POV

I knew the girls would try to go back home but I also figured that they couldn't leave the underground. So, it would make sense for them to be forced to the Ruins or even the beginning of them, and in the end I was right. I was able to catch a glimpse of one of the girl's shirts behind a pillar. I wanted to get to them before Error did so of course I ran after them, of course my yelling didn't work. Once they teleported away from me, I felt a hand land on my shoulder. And I jumped back in response and figured out it was Ink by turning to look.

"Did you find them," He asked.

"Yes, but no. I was just running after them but then they teleported to somewhere they call the room."

Sans came out and said something," I have a slight idea where they could be going, but I've never seen then go to it in my world so I can't help this time."

"Well," Fell spoke up and everyone turned to him," Well if they can't leave the underground, why don't they go to place closest to home?"

Almost all of us deadpan faced. Why didn't we think of that sooner?

"Good thinking Fell!" Toriel said with a much happier voice.

"Her room," It startled me but I looked over to Asgore to see him look up in recognition. "before Faith left, she went back into her room one last time. It didn't make sense because she had everything with her already." He started to walk off, "Follow me, I'll get us their quicker."

From then we started our way through the Ruins until we reached Asgores home. He went inside and we all followed. We got to a door in the hallway.

"Clearly they are not here" UF Toriel pointed out and said how the light was off.

Papyrus of course went for the handle only to discover it was locked.

Then there was a faint yellow coming from in the room, then amber, and finally a bright purple.

"Guy's their teleporting!" Blueberry yelled.

Then suddenly the light got intensely bright and disappeared, but there was a faint echo of a voice saying, "Cave"