Y/n [Intro]

The sound of swords clashing against swords in a battlefield; were bodies just continuously fell with some injury caused by their enemy, brought some sense of nostalgia to Y/n

Blood of the opposing team dripped down Y/n's sword as he held it down, pointing at a deceased Wen cultivator. He could only tighten his grip on the handle of his sword as memories from over a decade ago crossed his mind.

The Wen forces fighting against the Nie sect couldn't hold it any longer. The Wen Sect cultivators are surrounded already; there is no way out for them.

"Don't let them escape! Don't let the Wen dogs get away!" yelled a Nie Sect cultivator.

It ended badly for the Wen sect in this battle. Although some managed to escape from getting killed by swords and—no, no one achieves to run away from Chifeng-Zun's blade, Baxia, alive. 

Nie Mingjue stepped forward with confidence; on his left hand, he held the long locks of a head's raven hair without its owner. The head resembled that of a hanged ghost. Its eyes stared into nothingness, and blood trickled down its opened mouth.

A nearby cultivator clasped his hands together in respect before speaking, "Sect leader, The Wen dogs have escaped."

Nie Mingjue's eyes narrowed and, with a stern tone, replied. "Cut off their heads, Hang them from the city gates. Let them see."